- Highly convenient residential location.
- Regular bus service on the doorstep.
- Close to primary and secondary schools and St. Joseph’s AFC sports ground.
- Potential to extend subject to the necessary planning permissions.
- Floor area approximately 70sq.m. (753sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
The house itself has an entrance hall with under stair storage, there is a living room to the front, a dining room to the rear and a kitchen with door to the rear garden. Upstairs there is a family shower room and two excellent bedrooms. The property is bursting with potential and is ready for a new family to put their own stamp on.
The location of the property is excellent being within walking distance of primary and secondary schools, churches and excellent local shopping facilities. There is regular bus service on the doorstop, and access to the M50 and N11 is close by making commuting to the city centre and nationwide extremely easy.
- Entrance Hallway (4.2m x 1.9m)
- with alarm panel and understairs storage
- Living Room (4m x 2.4m)
- with window overlooking the front and tiled fireplace
- Dining Room (3.1m x 4m)
- with brick fireplace with open fire and door to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.1m x 1.7m)
- with stainless steel sink, space for cooker, fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine and door out to rear garden
- Landing (2.5m x 0.98m)
- with access into the attic
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 2.9m)
- with door to
- Walk In Wardrobe (2.1m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 2.7m)
- overlooking the rear, with boiler and hot press
- Bathroom (1.7m x 1.9m)
- with tiled walls, tiled floor, wash hand basin, w.c., wet room style shower Triton shower, extractor fan, and heated towel rail
There is a large garden to the rear with block built shed, mainly laid out in lawn with mature shrubs, plants and trees and gated side access. The large front garden could be opened up to create off street parking (subject to P.P).
BER No. 112580709
Energy Performance Indicator: 484.23
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.