- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 91 sqm (980 sqft)
- Off street car parking
- Private side garden (6.55 m x 8 m) with great opportunity
- In close proximity to Monkstown village
This mews residence with open plan accommodation at ground floor level is tucked away situated off a gravelled drive from Queen’s Park.
The spacious accommodation extends to approximately 91 sqm (980 sqft) with open plan living/dining with fireplace and opening to kitchen. There is a staircase to the first floor with two bedrooms and a shower room.
The paved private garden is a particular feature as is the off street car parking to the front. A short walk to Monkstown Village with numerous restaurants, shops and public house. Seapoint and Monkstown DART station is also only a short walk away together with Seapoint and the seafront. Blackrock is also within close proximity with two shopping centres and numerous shops offering a wide and varied produce.
- Porched Entrance (1m x 1.5m)
- Reception Hall
- with enclosed fuse box and meter
- Living/Dining Area (5.95m x 5.15m)
- with double glazed panel doors opening in, window overlooking the front, sliding patio door to the garden to the side, painted brick open fireplace with raised fire and marble hearth, open thread stairs to upstairs and recessed lighting
- Kitchen (2.5m x 5.05m)
- with window overlooking the front, tiled floor, a range of wall and floor units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, marble countertop, tiled splashbacks, five ring gas burner with extractor over, double Zanussi oven, space for Hotpoint fridge/freezer, plumbed for Siemens washing machine, breakfast bar area with display cabinets and shelving
- with hatch to attic, recessed lighting and window overlooking Monkstown Valley to the rear
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 5.9m)
- with dual aspect windows overlooking the front and garden to the side, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, built in wardrobes, sunken Jacuzzi bath and sink with built in storage under
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 2.9m)
- with built in wardrobes, hot press with dual immersion and windows to front
- Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, oversized step in shower with Aqualisa Aqua Stream shower, heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin, fitted mirror, recessed lighting, extractor fan and window to rear
- with sliding patio door to the side garden which is laid out in patio bordered by raised flower beds with mature planting, shrubbery and trees and Barna shed (6.55m x 8m)
To the front there is off street car parking and side garden which is accessed off the living/ dining room (6.55m x 8m) laid out in patio bordered by raised flower beds with mature planting, shrubbery, trees and a Barna shed.
BER No. 100239912
Energy Performance Indicator: 97.66 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.