- Accommodation of (170sq.m./1,829sq.ft.)
- Potential to redevelop the site of 0.13 acres (subject to P.P)
- Off Street Parking
- Gated Side access
- Large rear garden with two large sheds
- Rear pedestrian access
49 Patrick Street is a site bursting with potential. It boasts spacious accommodation of approximately 170sq.m (1,829sq.ft) and sits on a site of approximately 0.13 acres.
The accommodation of the existing house comprises; An entrance hall, living room, drawing room, w.c, lobby with door to the rear garden, dining room and kitchen with door to the rear garden. Upstairs are six bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a large garden, part lawn part concrete with two large block built garages, an outside store room and rear pedestrian access. To the side is gated off street parking which is rare in this area of Dun Laoghaire.
This is an ideal location close to both major shopping centres and an array of boutique and specialist shops, coffee houses, book shops, newsagents and chemists as well as being an easy walk to both Dun Laoghaire DART Station and the seafront. Dun Laoghaire with the Town Hall, the Multiplex Cinema and the new library is within a short stroll. There are also excellent sporting facilities in the area including the marina, yacht clubs, sailing and rowing in the harbour as well as several tennis clubs within walking distance and a choice of golf clubs slightly further afield.
- Reception Hall (5.45m x 1.4m)
- with deep understairs storage incorporating the hot press with cylinder
- Living Room (3.7m x 3.75m)
- to the left with timber floor and blocked up fireplace
- Drawing Room (3.6m x 5.5m)
- to the right running front to back with timber floor, open tiled fireplace with tiled hearth, window looking front and window looking at the rear
- Guest W.C.
- with glazed door opening out to the rear and door to
- Dining Room (3.45m x 4.95m)
- with door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.5m x 3.7m)
- with press units, drawers, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Gloworm gas fired central heating boiler with digital heating controls, space for cooker, further storage and door out to the rear
- Half Landing
- with skylight
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 3.85m)
- with timber floor and corner cast iron open fireplace with stone hearth
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.6m)
- with timber floor and painted cast iron corner fireplace
- First Floor Landing
- with bath, wash hand basin, w.c. and linen cupboard
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 2.05m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.85m x 3.3m)
- with cast iron open fireplace with tiled inset and timber floor
- Bedroom 5 (2.4m x 3.3m)
- with timber floor and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 6 (3.75m x 3.65m)
- with timber floor
- Workshop 1 (4.55m x 9.55m)
- Workshop 2 (3.3m x 4.55m)
To the rear of the property is a large garden with two large sheds and rear pedestrian access. To the side is gated off street parking which is rare in this area of Dun Laoghaire. BER: G BER No: 111579488 470.96 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.