- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum and Churchtown village with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities
- Bright two bedroom property with potential
- Rear garden with westerly aspect approx. 11.5 m / 37 ft
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Double glazed windows
- Alarm system fitted
- Less than 10 minute walk to Windy Arbour LUAS Station
- Floor area approximately 77sq.m (828 sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of on ground floor level, living room and lounge, kitchen/dining area and upstairs, two ample sized double bedrooms and main bathroom. The property boasts a superb bright decked back garden with westerly aspect approx. 11.5 m / 37 ft and the front garden has off street parking and views of the green and play park along the River Slang.
This property is located within easy access of Dundrum and Milltown Villages. The excellent shopping, dining and leisure facilities of Dundrum Town Centre are only a short drive away. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity and UCD is within a few minutes’ drive. Also there is Milltown Golf Club and Airfield Estate. There are excellent transport links within walking distance including the Windy Arbour LUAS station, airport bus links and many other Dublin bus routes. The M50 motorway is within a two minute drive allowing ease of access to Dublin Airport, north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Porch (1.25m x 1.55m)
- with tiled floor
- Entrance Hallway (3.31m x 1.74m)
- with semi-solid timber flooring
- Living Room (2.66m x 3.21m)
- with semi-solid timber flooring and opening to
- Family Room (3.26m x 4.55m)
- with feature marble fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.13m x 4.54m)
- with laminate flooring, plumbed for washing machine, a range of kitchen units and cupboards, Beko gas oven, Zanussi extractor fan, tiled splashback, feature skylight and access to rear garden
- Landing (1.71m x 0.95m)
- with access to the attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.36m x 4.55m)
- with window overlooking the front and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.94m x 3.46m)
- with window overlooking the rear, semi-solid timber flooring and hot press
- Bathroom (2.44m x 1.56m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath with Triton T80 electric shower over, tiled floor and tiled splashback
To the front there is off street parking and overlooks a large green. To the rear the garden is mainly laid out in decking and gravel approx. 11.5 m / 37 ft and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect.
BER No. 101536670
Energy Performance Indicator: 277.27 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.