- Modern 'A' rated family home set over three floors
- Red brick facade
- Sunny south west facing garden with side access, paved area and maintenance free grass.
- Built in wardrobes in Bedrooms
- Excellent condition
- Gas heating and solar panels
- Off street parking to the front for 2 cars
Parkside is a well established neighbourhood with a growing community of young families. Great schools, parks and playgrounds on your doorstep and it are only minutes’ drive to the Malahide road. The house is close to Clongriffin DART station and also near Clare Hall shopping centre and Donaghmede shopping centre. Two new Primary Schools have opened very recently. This fine home is very close to Fr. Collins Park with its 53 acres of public parkland and there are numerous sporting and recreational clubs in the immediate locality.
- Hallway (1.08m x 4.60m)
- Tiled floor. Cloaks press with shelving. Guest Toilet. Alarm.
- Guest Toilet (1.40m x 1.60m)
- W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Window to side
- Living Room (3.77m x 4.60m)
- Large window to front. Wooden floor. Television point. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining (4.50m x 4.90m)
- The kitchen area has extensive range of high gloss fitted presses. There is a built in oven, grill, microwave and fridge freezer. 4 ring ceramic hob. Tiled floor. The island unit separates the kitchen from the dining room which also has fitted presses, counter tops, sink unit and drainer. The dining area is also tiled with double doors leading to the rear garden
- Utility area (2.20m x 2.40m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Extra under stair
- First Floor
- Landing area (3.16m x 4.6m)
- Walk in hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (3.48m x 5.0m)
- Double room to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.71m x 4.79m)
- Double room to the rear of the house. Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.21m x 4.76m)
- Large single room to the rear of the house. Built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom (1.67m x 2.97m)
- Bath. Large double shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and
- Second floor
- Main Bedroom (4.60m x 5.0m)
- Large bedroom to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite (1.65m x 2.30m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and floor. Side window. Heated towel rail
- Family room (4.70m x 5.0m)
- This room has a sloping ceiling with Velux window and press with water tank. It could be used as playroom, home office, study or 5th Bedroom
Off street parking to the front for 2 cars on cobble lock driveway. Gated side passageway. Fenced rear garden which has a south west orientation, ideal for alfresco entertaining with paved area and artificial lawn. Outdoor electricity supply and water.
BER No. 109639211
Energy Performance Indicator: 51.55 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.