- Modern 'A' rated family home set over three floors
- Red brick facade
- This house overlooks a green to the front
- Garden with side access
- Built in wardrobes in Bedrooms
- Excellent condition
- Gas heating and solar panels
- Off street parking to the front for 2 cars
- Entrance Hallway (1.12m x 4.8m)
- Tiled floor. Cloaks press. Guest Toilet. Alarm.
- Guest Toilet (1.6m x 1.54m)
- W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Window to side
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 4.65m)
- Large window to front. Wooden floor. Television point.
- Kitchen and Dining room (5.2m x 4.9m)
- The kitchen area has extensive range of high gloss fitted presses. There is a built in oven, grill, microwave and fridge freezer. 4 ring ceramic hob. Tiled floor. The island unit separates the kitchen from the dining room which also had fitted presses, counter tops, sink unit and drainer. The dining area is also tiled with double doors leading to the rear garden
- Utility Room (2.2m x 1m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Extra understair storage area. Fusebox. Tiled flooring
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.53m x 4.97m)
- Double room to the rear of the house. Built in wardrobes. Floor sockets.
- Bathroom (1.7m x 2.9m)
- Bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC. Tiled walls and floors. Window. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (2.1m x 4.7m)
- Generous single room to the front oif the house. Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (4.7m x 2.75m)
- Located to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes
- Second floor
- Main Bedroom (4.95m x 4.65m)
- Large bedroom to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes. Floor sockets.
- Ensuite (2.4m x 1.64m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and floor. Side window. Heated towel rail.
- Study (4.03m x 3m)
- This room has a sloping ceiling with Velux window and glass brick to the landing. The hot press is in this room. It could be used as a walk in dressing room, home office, study or 5th Bedroom should the need arise.
Off street parking to the front for 2 cars on cobble lock driveway. Gated side passageway. Fenced rear garden with paved area and lawn. Outdoor electricity supply and water.
BER No. 108445859
Energy Performance Indicator: 51.17 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.