- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Floor area of approximately 80sq.m (860 sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Particularly secluded and sunny rear garden
- Double glazing throughout
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- In close proximity to a whole host of amenities
- Off street car parking
Internally the well presented accommodation extends to approximately 80 sq.m (860 sq.ft) and at ground floor level comprises of an entrance hallway, a sitting room with open fire to the front and an exceptionally bright kitchen/breakfast room which opens out onto the sunny and secluded rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front there is a driveway with off street car parking for two cars and the side passage leads to the rear garden.
The location of this property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the popular suburb of Glenageary being only a short stroll from the superb conveniences in Killiney Shopping Centre and in close proximity to Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey. Public transport facilities include numerous bus routes and the DART at Glenageary providing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. There are an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools in the vicinity along with a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby sports grounds along with lovely walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. Also within a very short drive is the N11 and the M50 interchange at Cherrywood giving ease of access to the city centre and the national road network along with the LUAS stop in Cherrywood.
- May 25th 2019 10:30am to 11:00am
- Entrance Hallway (1.86m x 4.37m)
- with Gerflor flooring, door to understairs storage and door to fuse box
- Living Room (3.1m x 4.4m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, feature fireplace with raised marble hearth, marble inset and limestone surround, television point and double doors leading through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.2m x 3.2m)
- with Gerflor Flooring, French doors leading out to the rear garden, kitchen is extremely well fitted with an excellent range of floor and eye level units, wine rack, Servis fridge/freezer, Kuppersbusch oven with ceramic hob, Sieg stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled splashback, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated Smeg washer/dryer, large larder press, display shelving and window overlooking the rear garden
- with hatch to attic and door to hot press with water cylinder and immersion
- Bedroom 1 (2.2m x 2.4m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.75m)
- with window overlooking the front and built in wardrobes and drawers
- Bedroom 3 (Master to the rear) (3.1m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the rear and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with telephone shower attachment and Mira 88 shower over, partially tiled walls, vanity wash hand basin and wall mounted w.c.
- The property benefits from a lovely walled and hedged front garden which is mainly laid out in lawn which provides off street car parking for two cars. There is gated side access to the sunny rear garden which is very secluded. It is laid out in patio and lawn with a Barna shed.
BER No. 101217792
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.71 (kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.