- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Floor area of approximately 85sq.m (915sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Low maintenance west facing rear garden with sandstone patio
- Integrated carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- In close proximity to a range of amenities in Dun Laoghaire
- Off street car parking
The bright airy and generously proportioned accommodation extends to approximately 85sq.m (915sq.ft) and at ground level comprises a welcoming hallway and an open plan kitchen/living/dining room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a smart shower room. To the front there is a driveway providing off street parking and a side passage leads to a low maintenance landscaped rear garden.
The location of this property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the popular suburb of Glenageary being only a short stroll from the superb conveniences in Killiney Shopping Centre, Sallynoggin and in close proximity to Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey. Public transport facilities including numerous bus routes, the DART at Glenageary and the LUAS at Cherrywood provide ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools and churches as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby sports grounds along with stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. Also within a very short drive is the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood giving ease of access to the city centre and nationwide.
- Entrance Hallway (1.8m x 3.3m)
- with hardwood oak flooring and digital Phonewatch alarm
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (3.2m x 4.6m + 4.3m x 5.2m)
- with limestone fireplace with marble hearth and gas fire insert, recessed lighting and ceiling coving, hardwood oak flooring , door to rear garden, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, tiled floor, tiled splashback, integrated electric Zanussi oven, four ring electric Zanussi hob, electric extractor fan over, Beko integrated dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Powerpoint under counter fridge, Powerpoint under counter freezer, hardwood oak flooring in the breakfast room area with understairs storage and utility cupboard which is plumbed for washing machine
- with pull down Stira to the attic and shelved hot press
- Shower Room
- with tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin with mirror and lights over, step in tiled shower and heated chrome towel rail
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.7m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 2.9m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and a vanity unit
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.3m)
To the front of the property there is a concrete driveway providing off street car parking and a lawned area. A side passage leads to a westerly facing rear garden with sandstone patio and raised beds bordered by railway sleepers.
BER No. 105987838
Energy Performance Indicator: 239.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.