- Turnkey condition throughout
- Extended to provide a large bright open plan space ideal for modern family living
- Floor area of approximately 99sq.m. (1,066 sq.ft.)
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, and integrated appliances included in the sale
- Vokera gas fired central heating boiler, double-glazed windows and gas coal effect fire
- Converted attic space
- Low maintenance garden ideal for al fresco dining approximately 4.4m long with outhouse
- Catchment area for many well-regarded schools including Dalkey School Project
- Walking distance to Glenageary & Killiney Shopping Centres
At ground floor level the accommodation comprises of a bright entrance hall with under stairs storage and W.C., off this there is spacious sitting room benefitting from a sunny westerly orientation, this room has a cosy gas fire and Orla Kiely wallpaper. To the rear there is a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining/family room with Velux skylights and twin glazed French doors opening out to the garden. The fitted kitchen has a sleek contemporary cream gloss finish with integrated appliances, plenty of storage space and a pull-out larder unit, the breakfast bar cleverly separates the two spaces. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes, a hot press, and a good-sized shower room. The attic space has been converted and is accessible via a stira, there is plenty of storage space, a Velux skylight and it is the perfect hangout spot for kids and teenagers. To the front of the property there is a large driveway in a resin bonded low maintenance finish, providing off street parking for two cars. Gated side access leads to the rear garden, which is set out in Indian sandstone paving, there is a purpose-built outhouse which is plumbed and wired for utility appliances and houses the gas fired central heating boiler.
Park Road is conveniently located in Glenageary Heights just off the Sallyglen Road, it is in close proximity to both Glenageary and Killiney Shopping Centres. The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools close by including Dalkey School Project, Cluny and Rathdown as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby sports grounds along with stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. Public transport facilities including numerous bus routes and the DART at Glenageary provide ease of access to the city centre. There is excellent connectivity to major road networks including the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood, giving ease of access to the city and nationwide as well as the LUAS stop in Cherrywood.
- Entrance Hall (4.9m x 1.7m)
- with solid timber floor, glazed front door, under stairs storage, fuse board, recessed lighting, and ceiling coving
- Sitting Room (4.2m x 3.2m)
- with solid timber floor, window overlooking the front, timber framed fire surround with gas coal effect fire, recessed lighting, and ceiling coving
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, w.c., corner wash hand basin, mosaic tiled splashback and extractor fan
- Kitchen (2.5m x 5.1m)
- with tiled floor, a range of contemporary cream gloss kitchen floor and wall units with pull out larder, Evolve worktop, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with insinkerator, Bosch electric double oven with integrated microwave over, Bosch five ring gas hob with extractor over, Tricity Bendix integrated dishwasher, mosaic tiled splashback and recessed lighting
- Family Room Area (4.3m x 4.5m)
- with timber floor, four Velux skylights above, recessed lighting and twin glazed French doors opening out to the rear garden
- Landing (2.1m x 3.3m)
- with frosted glass window overlooking the side and door to hot press with ventilated shelving housing the hot water tank
- Bedroom 1 (2.6m x 2.6m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.9m)
- with picture window overlooking the front of the property and a range of fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, one mirror fronted and window overlooking the rear
- Family Shower Room
- with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, corner step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit, frosted window overlooking the rear and recessed lighting
- Converted Attic (4.1m x 3.6m)
- with pull down Stira, timber floor, a range of fitted cupboards around the eaves area, recessed lighting, and Velux window
To the front of Number 32 there is a large driveway in a low maintenance resin bonded finish. There is a gated shared side passageway which provides access through a pedestrian gate to the rear garden which is laid out in Indian Sandstone and it is a great spot for entertaining and barbequing when the weather is fine. Here there is a large outhouse which is wired and plumbed for utility appliances, it provides plenty of storage space and houses the Vokera Mynute gas boiler.
BER No. 112858170
Energy Performance Indicator: 239.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.