Park Road is an excellent residential location just minutes from the popular suburb of Glenageary, a short stroll from Killiney Shopping Centre and in close proximity to both Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey. The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools, as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby sports grounds along with stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. Public transport facilities including numerous bus routes and the Dart at Glenageary provide ease of access to the city centre. Also, within a short drive is the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood, giving ease of access to the city and nationwide as well as the LUAS stop in Cherrywood.
- Hallway (3.5m x 1.7m)
- Solid wood floors, phone watch alarm panel, understairs storage
- Living Room (4.4m x 3.4m)
- Gas fire with wood surround, tv point, solid wood floors & doors, leading into kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.2m x 5.6m)
- solid wood floors, boiler, extensive range of wall & floor units, space for a washing machine, integrated oven & electric hob, extractor fan, two roof lights, door leading into family room
- Family Room (2.9m x 4.4m)
- double doors into the garden, two roof lights, access to
- Downstairs Shower Room
- shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floors
- Utility Room (1.6m x 1.4m)
- Space for washing machine & dryer, stainless steel sink & overhead press storage, tiled floors.
- Landing (3.5m x 2.1m)
- Stira access to attic, hotpress with hot water cylindar
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 3.1m)
- to the rear, laminate wood flooring, tv point, built in slide robes,
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.7m)
- laminate wood flooring
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.3m)
- laminate wood flooring
- Family Bathroom (1.7m x 2.1m)
- Tiled walls, shower with triton shower insert, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Attic Room
- recessed lighting, velux window, eaves storage.
- driveway with a flowerbed & pebbles, boardered by stone brick wall.
- Garden with garden shed, main in decking.
- gas heatin
- Square Footage
To the front of the property there is a concrete driveway providing off street parking. A side passage leads to a rear garden which enjoys morning sunshine and is mainly laid in decking and also has a barna shed.
BER No. 112587522
Energy Performance Indicator: 266.48 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.