- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Floor area of approximately 96sq.m (1,033sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- External insulation with high efficiency kingspan panel and monocouche render
- Solar panels providing hot water and central heating
- Triple glazing to the rear
- Low maintenance rear garden with artificial lawn
- Integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Close proximity to a range of amenities in Dun Laoghaire
- Off street car parking
The bright, airy and generously proportioned accommodation extends to approximately 96sqm (1,033sqft) and at ground floor level comprises a wide entrance hallway with utility cupboard and a clever under stairs storage system, a living room to the front of the property and a kitchen/breakfast room leading into an open plan family area to the rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a recently refurbished family bathroom. To the front there is a driveway with parking for two cars and a side passage leads to a low maintenance rear garden with artificial lawn and raised flower beds.
The location of this property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the popular suburb of Glenageary being only a short stroll from the superb conveniences in Killiney Shopping Centre and in close proximity to Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey. Public transport facilities including numerous bus routes and the Dart at Glenageary provide ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools and churches as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby sports grounds along with stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. Also within a very short drive is the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood giving ease of access to the city centre and nationwide as well as the LUAS stop in Cherrywood.
- Entrance Hallway (1.8m x 4.4m)
- with enclosed fuse board, recessed lighting, laminate walnut effect flooring and understairs storage
- Utility Room
- with digital security alarm panel, tiled walls and space for dryer
- Living Room (3.3m x 5m)
- with marble fireplace with gas fire insert, laminate walnut effect flooring and recessed lighting
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.2m x 3.3m)
- with tiled floor, mosaic tiled splashback, a range of fitted cream high gloss fitted cupboards and overhead units, solid walnut worktop surface, Neff four ring electric hob with electric extractor fan over, Bosch integrated dishwasher, Bosch washing machine, Bosch double electric oven, integrated Powerpoint microwave, integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer, recessed lighting and archway through to the
- Family Room (4m x 3.3m)
- with skylights, triple glazing bi-folding doors and high gloss tiled floor
- with shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 3.1m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 4.1m)
- with hatch to attic and Stira stairs and a range of high gloss built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 2.4m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom (2m x 2.3m)
- with travertine tiled floor and walls, recessed lighting, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin with mirror over, bath with shower attachment over and chrome heated towel rail
BER No. 108539305
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.97
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.