- A prestigious, highly regarded suburban residential address
- Bright accommodation
- Oil fired central heating
- Digital security alarm
- Fitted carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Close to Sandymount DART station providing an ease of access to the city centre
- Overall floor area approx. 136 sq.m (1,464 sq.ft)
Although now in need of some upgrading and modernisation this property provides good potential to convert into a superb family home. The large light infused accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and guest wc. Upstairs there are four fine bedrooms along with the master en-suite, and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is ample off street car parking and the property is further enhanced by a superb lawned rear garden with an easterly orientation.
Situated only a short stroll from the heart of Sandymount village there is an abundance of amenities and facilities close by to include local shops, excellent restaurants and some of south county Dublin’s finest primary and secondary schools. The DART station is close by providing easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Sporting facilities in the area are plentiful with tennis, rugby and hockey clubs all close by.
It is difficult to envisage a better located property for easy family living.
- Hall: (1.45m x 4.90m)
- with ceiling coving coving, centre rose, enclosed fuse board, security alarm panel, double doors to
- Living Room: (5.65m x 3.70m)
- with top hung windows ceiling coving, suspended timber floors, centre rose, open fireplace with marble hearth, marble surround, timber mantle, tiled roof.
- Dining Room: (2.95m x 4.20m)
- suspended timber flooring, ceiling coving, centre rose, double doors to rear garden, door to under stairs store.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.05m x 4.15m)
- with a range of fitted timber cupboards and overhead units, tiled splashback, extractor fan, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainage unit. Door to
- Utility Room: (3.00m x 1.55m)
- with single bowl stainless steel sink and drainage unit, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler, door to side passage.
- Guest wc:
- with lino floors and wc and whb.
- Bedroom 1: (2.70m x 2.70m)
- with fitted shelving and timber floors.
- Bedroom 2: (3.35m x 3.10m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and timber floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.80m x 4.05m)
- with wc, whb, lino floors, partially tiled walls, bath with telephone shower over, hatch to attic space.
- Bedroom 4: (4.40m x 4.35m)
- with en-suite with lino floors, partially tiled walls, wc, whb and step in shower.
- with shelved hot press.
There is good off street car parking to the front of the property, and a side gate leading to a lawned rear garden with a patio enjoying an easterly orientation.
BER No. 109361808
Energy Performance Indicator: 326.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.