- Immaculately presented 7 year old modern home
- Situated in the heart of Chapelizod village
- South/West facing rear garden
- Off street parking via car port
- Modern PVC double glazed windows
- French doors to rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Four double bedrooms
- Extensive attic storage
- Contemporary kitchen
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Direct pedestrian access to Phoenix Park via turnstile
- Village setting on the Liffey
- 6km from O’Connell Bridge
- Access to Strawberry Beds and Liffey Valley
- Total floor area approx. 115 sq.m (1,238 sq.ft)
The house, built just 7 years ago, is immaculately presented in turn key condition with a spacious living room, open plan kitchen living dining room and French doors leading to a wonderfully private south/west facing rear garden. The accommodation extends to in excess of 130sqm (1400sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen dining room and WC and ground floor level and four bedrooms and bathroom at first floor level. There is gas fired central heating and double glazing and the property has achieved a C energy rating. A car port to the front provides valuable off street parking. The attic space has been floored to provide invaluable additional storage space. This is a wonderful home in a truly unique location and whose space, style and presentation will appeal broadly to the market at large.
Enjoying a village setting, just 5 km from O’Connell Bridge, properties like this are very rare. The Strawberry Beds remain an area of natural beauty, untouched by the mass development of the Celtic boom, where one can visit the Angler’s Rest, The Strawberry Hall and the Wrens Nest old world pubs and restaurants. This fine residence truly enjoys the best of both worlds, being situated in a rural-like setting yet within minutes from a host of local shops, cafés and restaurants at nearby Castleknock and Chapelizod villages. There is a multitude of local primary schools to choose from, as well as an excellent choice of secondary schools including Castleknock College, Mount Sackville Secondary School, Castleknock Community College and King’s Hospital.
- Entrance Hall (1.80m x 4.95m)
- with ceramic tiled floor and spot lighting. Stairwell to first floor level.
- Living Room (4.25m x 3.60m)
- self-contained reception room with quality hard wood floor, decorative ceiling, recessed lighting and feature granite surround to gas fire.
- Guest WC (1.90m x 1.15m)
- with wc, whb, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Dining Area (4.50m x 3.60m)
- with porcelain tiled floor and French doors leading to south and west facing rear garden. Open plan with kitchen.
- Kitchen (2.95m x 3.25m)
- with contemporary fitted kitchen, window overlooking rear garden, spotlights and integrated double oven, hob and extractor hood.
- First Floor Landing (3.00m x 1.55m)
- off which all bedrooms radiate.
- Master Bedroom (3.70m x 3.65m)
- double bedroom with build in wardrobes overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom Two (3.60m x 3.45m)
- double bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom Three (2.75m x 3.15m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom Four (2.75m x 3.25m (max measurement))
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden, with access to attic storage.
- Floored Attic (4.20m x 5.20m)
- storage area.
- Bathroom (2.10m x 2.05m)
- main bathroom with bath, stand in shower, wc and whb. Contemporary stylish bathroom.
BER No. 105384093
Energy Performance Indicator: 194.28 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.