- Exceptional period detail throughout
- Highly sought after quiet mature residential road in Ranelagh
- Attractive landscaped private rear garden
- Conveniently located a short walk to Cowper Luas, Shops on Dunville Avenue and Ranelagh Village
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 330 sq.m (3,552 sq.ft)
The bright well-proportioned accommodation includes a large reception hall with fireplace and feature turret overlooking the front. The drawing room and dining room include decorative ceiling plaster, the likes of which is rarely seen in Dublin together with attractive fireplaces. The ground floor accommodation further includes the kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs w.c., living room and garage. A stunning mahogany staircase leads to the first floor where there are three generous bedrooms and two large bathrooms. There are two further bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor. A particular feature to this important property is the pleasant views over Gonzaga college together with private and secluded rear garden.
Park Drive is one of Ranelagh’s most sought after quiet mature residential roads in Upper Ranelagh. It is conveniently located only a few minutes’ walk to the Cowper Luas station and a host of select shopping facilities on Dunville Avenue including Mortons. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin and for good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Scoil Bhride and Ranelagh Multi Denominational school are in the vicinity. Not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial and shopping districts in the heart of Dublin 2, all of which are easily accessible on the Luas.
- Entrance Porch (1.30m x 2.75m)
- with original tiled flooring, painted clad ceiling and door to
- Reception Hall (3.08m x 3.90m)
- with attractive fireplace with gas coal effect fire, timber surround and tiled hearth, feature turret overlooking the front with ceiling coving, centre rose and door to
- Drawing Room (5.18m x 5.00m)
- with truly magnificent cornice work, centre rose and intricate ceiling detail, mahogany fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth, open fire and door leading to bar area area with shelving.
- Dining Room (5.23m x 4.93m)
- with intricate ceiling detail, original timber flooring, mahogany fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Downstairs WC
- comprising whb, wc and timber panelled walls.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.67m x 7.03m)
- with sink unit, four ring gas hob, Aga with module to side, quarry tiled floor, tiled splashback and double doors leading to rear garden.
- Downstairs WC
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, tiled floor, panelled walls and door back to dining room and door to rear garden.
- Covered Side Passage (1.40m x 10.75m)
- with Velux roof lights, excellent storage and door to rear garden.
- Living Room/Playroom (3.10m x 4.68m)
- with double doors leading to rear garden and door to
- Garage (5.92m x 3.26m)
- Attractive mahogany staircase with feature stained glass window leads to the first floor.
- Master Bedroom (5.40m x 5.00m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire, timber flooring, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and door to attractive balcony overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 5.00m)
- with cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth, open fire, ceiling coving and picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (3.26m x 3.69m)
- with ceiling coving, built-in shelving and bay window overlooking side.
- Shower Room
- comprising bidet, wc, large step-in double shower, cabinet whb, tiled floor and timber clad ceiling.
- Separate WC
- with whb.
- comprising wc, bidet, pedestal whb, large bath with shower over, feature octagonal turret overlooking front, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire, tiled floor and part-timber and part-tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 (4.90m x 3.57m)
- with cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, open fire, timber flooring and magnificent picture window overlooking the playing fields at Gonzaga College.
- Bedroom 5 (4.95m x 5.46m)
- with cast iron fireplace, open fire, tiled hearth and picture window overlooking front.
- Store Room (2.18m x 3.68m)
- with window to side and further undereaves storage.
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, bath, part-timber panelled walls and tiled floor.
- To the front of the property there is a railed garden with off street parking while to the rear there is a most attractive red brick walled garden mainly laid out in lawn with large timber deck backing onto the playing fields of Gonzaga College.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.