- Recently extended to provide a large bright open plan space ideal for modern family living
- Floor area of approximately 101sq.m. (1,087 sq.ft.)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, double-glazed windows throughout and gas coal
- effect fire
- Contemporary Kube Kitchen with central island ideal for cooking and entertaining
- Tastefully decorated with a bold colour palette
- Solid cherrywood/walnut flooring throughout the ground floor
- Low maintenance garden ideal for al fresco dining approximately 4.4m long that benefits
- from all day sunshine in summer
- Catchment area for many well-regarded schools including Dalkey School Project
- Walking distance to Glenageary & Killiney Shopping Centres
driveway providing off street parking and a shared side passage leads to the rear garden which is laid out in low maintenance artificial lawn and provides an ideal spot for barbequing and al fresco dining as it benefits from the summer sun.
Park Court is conveniently located in Glenageary Heights just off the Sallyglen Road, it is in close proximity to both Glenageary and Killiney Shopping Centres. The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools close by including Dalkey School Project, Cluny and Rathdown as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and
rugby sports grounds along with stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. Public transport facilities including numerous bus routes and the DART at Glenageary provide ease of access to the city centre. There is excellent connectivity to major road networks including the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood, giving ease of access to the city and nationwide as well as the LUAS stop in Cherrywood.
- Reception Hall (4.2m x 1.85m)
- with solid cherrywood timber floor, recessed lighting, understairs cloak hanging with space for washing machine and dryer, digital security alarm panel and part frosted glazed door opens into the
- Sitting Room (3.2m x 4.4m)
- with solid cherrywood timber floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, slate hearth and slate surround with a gas coal effect fire to the front and back boiler, Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, digital heating controls, television point and double folding frosted walnut doors open into the
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room (8.5m x 5.2m)
- with solid walnut floor, recessed lighting, Kube kitchen with matt finish incorporating a Belling microwave, Hotpoint double stainless steel oven, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit set into the worktop, integrated fridge/freezer, understrip LED lighting, centre island unit with pull out bin, presses, drawers and worktop, integrated Finlux dishwasher, five ring gas hob with stainless steel chimney effect extractor with glass hood, breakfast bar built into the island, feature skylight, television point, tall feature window letting in lots of natural light and sliding double glazed patio door opening out to the rear garden
- with recessed LED lighting, hatch to attic space and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and factory finish lagged cylinder
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 3.5m)
- with built in wardrobes, recessed lighting, window overlooking the rear with glimpses of Howth and hatch to roof space
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 4.1m)
- with recessed lighting, television point and window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 2.25m)
- with recessed lighting
- Family Bathroom
- with large bath with fitted power shower over, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., chrome heated towel rail, fitted shelving, LED recessed lighting, tile
To the front of Number 3 there is a large gravelled driveway with sandstone flagstones providing off street parking. There is a shared side passageway which provides access through a pedestrian gate to the rear garden which is laid out in artificial lawn and it is a great spot for entertaining and barbequing as it benefits from all day sunshine in summer.
BER No. 112751888
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.56 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.