- Detached Victorian residence on 0.29 ha (0.71 acre)
- Elegantly proportioned accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approximately 317 sq. m (3,420 sq. ft.)
- Secluded, sheltered, south west facing gardens
Having been purchased by the present owners just over 10 years ago, the magnificent Victorian residence of approximately 317 sq. m. (3,420 sq. ft.) enjoys spacious well-proportioned accommodation mixed with comfort required by a modern family.
This prominent detached home located close to the junction with Sydney Parade Avenue, only a few minutes’ walk of Sydney Parade DART Station, The Merrion Shopping Centre, St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Sandymount Strand and the Village.
There are a large number of schools, both primary and post primary in the immediate area to including Star of the Sea National School, St. Mathews National School, St. Conleths College, St. Michael’s College, and Muckross Park College. Numerous sporting clubs are also located in Sandymount including YMCA, Railway Union, Pembroke Cricket Club and Monkstown Rugby Club to name but a few.
- Entrance Hall (2.25m x 5.02m)
- with quarry tiled floor and ceiling cornice, arch to
- Inner Hall (6.95m x 2.26m)
- with door to side
- Family Room (3.8m x 3.75m)
- with marble fireplace with cast iron inset
- Drawing Room (5.3m x 4.8m)
- with ceiling cornice, marble fireplace and window to side, door to
- Conservatory (4.6m x 2.95m)
- with quarry tiled floor, double Fench Doors to garden
- Dining Room (4.25m x 4.59m)
- with ceiling cornice and bay window to front and sliding doors to rear
- Sitting Room (6.18m x 3.33m)
- with wndow to rear and double folding doors and opening to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (9.89m x 3.85m)
- with range of fitted cupboards, presses, work surfaces, polished granite work surface, Aga, Neff oven, four ring hob and one and half bowl sink unit with feature sky light
- Utility Room (2.47m x 3.4m)
- with hot press, sink unit, cupboards and presses, gas boiker and plumbed for washing machine
- Rear Lobby
- with door to side
- with w.c., w.h.b.
- to upper floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.11m x 3.33m)
- Bathroom (3.03m x 2.12m)
- with bath, shower, w.h.b., w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (4.85m x 4.36m)
- with cupboard, and firelance with marble mentle.
- Bedroom 3 (4.26m x 5.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes, bay window to side and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.34m x 3.3m)
- with step in shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with window to front
- Bedroom 5 (3.41m x 3.34m)
- with door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with step in shower, w.h.b., w.c
The garden and grounds are a particular feature of this property and the entire extends to approximately 0.29 ha (0.71 acre) and the garden to the rear enjoys a south westerly orientation. To the front there are vehicular entrance gates from Park Avenue with extensive off street car parking, to the side there is gated side access to garage and large timber store shed to rear.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.