AMV Guide price €1,500,000
Auction: Wednesday 25th September at 2.30pm 7th Floor, St. Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2.
Date: 25/09/2019 02:30:00
Location: 7th Floor, St Stephens Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
- Magnificent reception rooms with fine period detailing and fireplaces.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Extensive rear garden with pedestrian access.
- Sash windows providing excellent natural light.
- Enviable location within walking distance of the LUAS at Cowper and Beechwood.
- A short walk to Rathmines and Ranelagh Villages.
- Elegant spacious accommodation of approximately 289sqm (3,110sqft).
- Excellent selection of primary and secondary schools.
7th Floor, St. Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
A most impressive two storey over garden level Victorian residence of exceptional style, charm, and character well-presented but requiring some modernisation and upgrading, and superbly positioned on this much sought after residential road in the heart of Dublin 6 close to Palmerston Park, and a short walk to Ranelagh and Rathmines.
Internally number 45 has generous, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 289sqm (3,110sqft) to include a gracious reception hall, four principle reception rooms, two kitchenettes, four/five bedrooms (two ensuite), and a shower room.
Palmerston Road is one of Dublin’s premier and most fashionable addresses, an attractive tree lined avenue with quality period family homes. The location of enviable convenience within walking distance of a number of well renowned schools including: Gonzaga, Muckross Park, Alexandra College, and St Mary’s. An excellent choice of National Schools are also close by, including: Scoil Bríde, Kildare Place, Ranelagh Multidenominational, St Mary’s N.S., Donnybrook, and Sandford National Schools. This is an extremely popular location due it’s proximity to an array of local shopping amenities, including specialist shops at Dunville Avenue (Mortons), Ranelagh and Rathmines Villages. The LUAS at Cowper and Beechwood are a short stroll away and provide ease of access to the city centre, St Stephen’s Green, and Dublin’s primary business and financial districts.
- September 21st 2019 11:00am to 12:00pm
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Entrance Hall (1m x 5.3m)
- including under stairs store, tiled floor.
- Study/Bedroom 5 (3m x 3.5m)
- Dining Room (4.7m x 4.9m)
- marble chimney piece, ceiling coving, double doors through to
- Living Room (5.75m x 5.15m)
- (to the rear) with matching chimney piece and sliding patio door out to the rear.
- off back room with stairs to first floor.
- Rear Landing
- first floor - door out to garden
- HALL FLOOR
- Entrance Hall (2.25m x 8.15m)
- ceiling coving, centre rose, and polished timber floor
- Drawing Room (6.8m x 4.8m)
- two windows overlooking the front, cornice work, marble chimney piece, double doors opening through to rear reception room
- Sitting Room (5.25m x 5.3m)
- Matching chimney piece, ceiling coving, centre rose, window overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchenette (3.5m x 3.9m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 4.85m)
- (to the front) cast iron chimney piece
- Bedroom 2 (5.2m x 4.85m)
- (to the front) measurment to include ensuite
- Ensuite Bathroom
- bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c.,
- Bedroom 3 (5.20m x 3.60m)
- (to the rear)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (3m x 3.9m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Shower Room (2.2m x 1.85m)
- steps up from landing, with w.c., w.h.b., shower with Triton T90SI electric shower.
To the front there is a gravelled, railed and hedged garden with separate entrance and a set of granite steps up to the hall door. To the rear there is an extensive garden extending to 38m (128ft) in length, mainly in lawn with mature shrubs, trees, and pedestrian rear access.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com