- Magnificent reception rooms with fine period detailing and fireplaces.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Extensive rear garden with pedestrian access.
- Sash windows providing excellent natural light.
- Enviable location within walking distance of the LUAS at Cowper and Beechwood.
- A short walk to Rathmines and Ranelagh Villages.
- Elegant spacious accommodation of approximately 289sqm (3,110sqft).
- Excellent selection of primary and secondary schools.
Internally number 45 has generous, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 289sqm (3,110sqft) to include a gracious reception hall, four principle reception rooms, two kitchenettes, four/five bedrooms (two ensuite), and a shower room.
Palmerston Road is one of Dublin’s premier and most fashionable addresses, an attractive tree lined avenue with quality period family homes. The location of enviable convenience within walking distance of a number of well renowned schools including: Gonzaga, Muckross Park, Alexandra College, and St Mary’s. An excellent choice of National Schools are also close by, including: Scoil Bríde, Kildare Place, Ranelagh Multidenominational, St Mary’s N.S., Donnybrook, and Sandford National Schools. This is an extremely popular location due it’s proximity to an array of local shopping amenities, including specialist shops at Dunville Avenue (Mortons), Ranelagh and Rathmines Villages. The LUAS at Cowper and Beechwood are a short stroll away and provide ease of access to the city centre, St Stephen’s Green, and Dublin’s primary business and financial districts.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Entrance Hall (1m x 5.3m)
- including under stairs store, tiled floor.
- Study/Bedroom 5 (3m x 3.5m)
- Dining Room (4.7m x 4.9m)
- marble chimney piece, ceiling coving, double doors through to
- Living Room (5.75m x 5.15m)
- (to the rear) with matching chimney piece and sliding patio door out to the rear.
- off back room with stairs to first floor.
- Rear Landing
- first floor - door out to garden
- HALL FLOOR
- Entrance Hall (2.25m x 8.15m)
- ceiling coving, centre rose, and polished timber floor
- Drawing Room (6.8m x 4.8m)
- two windows overlooking the front, cornice work, marble chimney piece, double doors opening through to rear reception room
- Sitting Room (5.25m x 5.3m)
- Matching chimney piece, ceiling coving, centre rose, window overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchenette (3.5m x 3.9m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 4.85m)
- (to the front) cast iron chimney piece
- Bedroom 2 (5.2m x 4.85m)
- (to the front) measurment to include ensuite
- Ensuite Bathroom
- bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c.,
- Bedroom 3 (5.20m x 3.60m)
- (to the rear)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (3m x 3.9m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Shower Room (2.2m x 1.85m)
- steps up from landing, with w.c., w.h.b., shower with Triton T90SI electric shower.
To the front there is a gravelled, railed and hedged garden with separate entrance and a set of granite steps up to the hall door. To the rear there is an extensive garden extending to 38m (128ft) in length, mainly in lawn with mature shrubs, trees, and pedestrian rear access.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.