- Spacious floor area of approximately 134sqm (1442sqft) spread out over one level
- Oil fired central heating
- Highly regarded residential address
- Private mature south west facing wrap around garden measuring 0.2 acres
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Located in a mature and established cul-de-sac
- Close proximity to the DART stations in Dalkey and Glenageary, bus routes and the Aircoach
- Ample off street parking
- Home office / au pair living quarters to the side with separate access and w.c.
- One of the largest sites at the end of this exceptionally quiet cul de sac
Palma offers bright light infused spacious accommodation conveniently set out over one level and extends to approximately 134sq.m (1,442sq.ft). The property benefits from a most stunning south westerly facing rear garden surrounded by a high granite wall. The accommodation briefly comprises of a wide welcoming entrance hall, a generous living room, kitchen/breakfast room, a dining room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
To the front of the property there is ample off street car parking and there is side access from either side of the property into the beautifully maintained south westerly facing rear garden.
Saval Park Crescent is located off Saval Park Road and is only a short walk from the heart of Dalkey Village which boasts many superb boutique shops, restaurants and pubs. Also within walking distance are both Dalkey and Glenageary DART stations and access to numerous bus routes providing access to the city centre and surrounding areas. There is easy access to the N11 and M50 which makes commuting to and from the city centre and nationwide very easy. The Aircoach at Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel services the airport hourly.
There are a number of excellent primary and secondary schools nearby as well as superb sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including golf, tennis, rugby, hockey and GAA clubs. There are wonderful scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills which are only just a stones’ throw away. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Reception Hall (1.76m x 3.33m)
- L-shaped hall with hot press with built-in shelving, storage cupboard, PhoneWatch alarm, hatch to attic with pull down ladder and door to
- Sitting Room (4.00m x 4.86m)
- to front, with picture window overlooking front and attractive stone fireplace with stone hearth, crazy paving and open fire
- Kitchen (3.90m x 4.16m)
- with gas coal effect fire with tiled hearth, fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, marble work top surface, double Neff stainless steel ovens, Ariston four ring gas hob with extractor over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Ariston dishwasher, Miele washing machine, integrated Ariston fridge/freezer, picture window overlooking rear garden and door to rear garden
- Dining Room (3.00m x 3.77m)
- with built-in shelving and window overlooking rear
- Bedroom 1 (3.33m x 4.05m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking front
- Bedroom 2 (3.34m x 3.05m)
- with built in wardrobe and window overlooking front
- Main Shower Room (2.45m x 3m)
- comprising w.c., wash hand basin, corner shower with electric shower and part-tiled walls and is currently laid out as a wet room with wheelchair access
- Family Bathroom
- comprising pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath, timber floor and part-tiled walls
- Inner Hall
- with door to rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.65m x 3.5m)
- with window overlooking rear, floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 4 (3.7m x 3m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, wash hand basin, shelving and window overlooking rear garden
- Separate WC
- comprising wc and step-in shower unit with timber flooring and part-tiled walls
To the front of the property there is cobble lock driveway providing ample off street car parking. There are pedestrian gates to either side of the house leading through to a beautifully landscaped wraparound garden with a south westerly orientation surrounded by a high cut stone granite wall. There is a large double Barna shed, glass house and boiler house in the garden also.
BER No. 111079448
Energy Performance Indicator: 411.33
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.