- Two storey mid terrace period house
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Sheltered courtyard to the rear for al fresco dining
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Two double bedrooms
- Three open fireplaces
- Timber floors throughout
- Total floor area approx. 62sq.m (667 sq.ft)
Behind the handsome full brick exterior and through the recessed doorway the ground floor accommodation is spacious and bright and is laid out in essentially an open plan format. There are two interconnecting reception rooms leading to a contemporary and stylish kitchen and in turn a bathroom to the rear. A small courtyard provides a lovely and secluded private outdoor space to enjoy. At first floor level there are two generous bedrooms. The property enjoys all the room proportions indicative of the era in which the property was built and many of the original features including three of the original fireplaces retained with surrounds in keeping with the character of the house. The property has gas fired central heating, and resident’s disk parking is available immediately outside. The rear of the property has a sunny west facing aspect.
This is a charming city home that oozes character in a most convenient location and will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Oxmantown Road is a most convenient location, just five minutes’ walk from the Phoenix Park and a fifteen minute walk from Dublin city centre. It is well served by local amenities, sporting facilities, transport networks, schools and shopping. The Red Line LUAS is a 10 minute walk away. The property is well positioned for ease of access to all of the major motorways, and is a twenty five minute drive from Dublin International Airport.
- Entrance Hall (1.60m x 1.10m)
- Living Room (4.10m x 6.35m (including entrance hall))
- open plan reception room with open fireplace, timber floor, high ceilings and access to rear courtyard.
- Kitchen (3.25m x 2.35m)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher and wired for electric cooker.
- Utility Area (1.45m x 1.60m)
- Wall and floor mounted storage, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bathroom (2.25m x 1.60m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite, electric shower and window to courtyard.
- First Floor Landing (1.05m x 0.95m)
- Bedroom One (2.80m x 4.10m)
- Double bedroom with original fireplace, built in wardrobes and window overlooking Oxmantown Road.
- Bedroom Two (3.00m x 3.50m)
- Double bedroom with original feature fireplace, high ceiling, build in wardrobes and window overlooking rear courtyard.
- Courtyard (2.60m x 1.55m)
- with south and west facing aspect
BER No. 110800620
Energy Performance Indicator: 455.06 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.