- Stunning red brick period home in turn key condition throughout.
- Superbly remodelled, refurbished and extended end of terrace period property.
- Stunning custom designed kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops and utility room off.
- Superbly proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation.
- Low-maintenance landscaped south-west facing rear garden with rear access and off- street parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double-glazed sash windows throughout.
- Highly convenient and much sought-after location in the heart of Ranelagh.
- Floor Area: approximately 158 m2 (1,705 sq.ft.)
- Custom designed radiator covers and window shutters.
- Intelligent Home system and security alarm.
No. 5 is one of the best properties to come to the market in Ranelagh in recent times. It combines both impressively proportioned accommodation including high ceilings with a stunning light-filled kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors opening out to the rear garden and patio. The property is further complemented by three bedrooms, including an impressive master suite with large en-suite shower room and there is also a main shower/bathroom. There is also the benefit of full planning permission to convert the attic with a three metre wide large dormer window.
The property has been finished to a very high-standard with superb attention to detail and taste with many extras including: window shutters, custom made radiator covers, surround sound and double-glazed sash windows throughout.
Oxford Road is a highly regarded and much sought after quiet residential road in the heart of Ranelagh, only a few minutes’ walk to Beechwood and Ranelagh LUAS stations and a selection of shopping facilities including Morton’s on Dunville Avenue. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and specialist shops. Some of Dublin’s best primary and secondary schools including: Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Scoil Bhríde and Ranelagh Multi-Denominational School are all within walking distance. Not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial and shopping districts, all of which are easily accessible on the LUAS. Rathmines and the Swan Shopping Centre are also within a short walk away.
- Reception Hall (1.45m x 5.35m)
- with high ceilings with ceiling coving, centre rose, fitted storage press, radiator cabinet, glazed marble tiled floors and step down to
- Inner Hall (1.75m x 2.90m)
- with step down and glazed marble tile floor.
- Downstairs WC
- with pedestal whb, wc and tiled splashback with mirror over.
- Sitting Room (4.10m x 3.95m)
- to the front, with attractive original white marble fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth, ornate ceiling coving, picture rail, centre rose, radiator cabinet and sash windows with window shutters.
- Living Room (3.75m x 4.00m)
- with attractive fire surround with marble inset and solid fuel stove, oak timber flooring, high ceilings with ceiling coving, centre rose, radiator cabinet, picture rail, fitted shelving and study desk and arch with step down through to
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room (5.25m x 6.10m)
- fitted with good range of cream painted press and drawer units and granite worktops throughout,, Belfast sink unit, feature island incorporating breakfast bar with saucepan drawers, recipe cupboards, radiator cabinet, Samsung American style fridge/freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, Range Master five ring gas hob with electric hotplate. Three folding doors opening to rear garden.
- Breakfast/Family Room
- with extensive fitted storage cupboards, wired for TV and surround sound, recessed down lighting, quartz and granite work surfaces, part-glazed roof adding extra natural light and door to
- Utility Room (1.70m x 1.85m)
- with fitted press and drawer units, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, freezer and large storage press/brooms cupboard.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 3 (2.95m x 4.85m)
- average mesaurement with extensive fitted wardrobes and sliderobes, window shutters, wired for surround sound, radiator cabinet, recessed down lighting, pine timber flooring and door to
- En-Suite Shower Room (2.85m x 1.85m)
- with his and hers circular bowl sink units with storage beneath, wc and step-in tiled shower with power shower, heated towel rail, Velux roof light, recessed down lighting, part marble tiled walls with mirror over and glazed marble tiled floor.
- Main Shower Room (1.90m x 2.10m)
- recently refurbished with whb, wc, Hyrdro jet shower with Jacuzzi half-bath, wired for surround sound, Velux roof light and recessed down lighting.
- First Floor Proper
- Bedroom 1 (5.80m x 3.95m)
- spanning the entire width of the property, with sliderobe wardrobes, additional mirror door wardobes and ornate ceiling coving, centre rose, radiator cabinet, behind the bedstead is the original fireplace, window shutters and two sash windows overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.95m)
- to the rear, with attractive painted cast iron fireplace with fitted wardrobe, ornate ceiling coving, centre rose, radiator cabinet, window shutters and timber floors.
- First Floor Landing
- with access hatch to attic.
To the front, there is a railed landscaped garden with AstroTurf lawn and tiled pathway to the hall door. There are raised granite flowerbeds and a bin store. The rear garden measures approximately 5.70m x 5.80m (18'8" x 19’) is south-westerly facing, landscaped with part AstroTurf garden with outdoor seating, lighting, attractive granite paving, useful storage and double doors providing off-street car parking, if required.
BER No. 100172170
Energy Performance Indicator: 226.33
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.