- Generous, double fronted family home of approx. 164sqm (1,762sqft)
- Gas fired central heating.
- Quiet, residential road beside UCD and Mount Merrion.
- Double glazed aluminium windows.
- Functioning open fire in drawing room and gas fired inset in sitting room
- Security alarm panel.
- Drive way providing off street car parking.
- Residential location second to none, with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep.
- Superb potential to remodel or extend subject to planning permission.Garage to side ideal for further extension subject to P.P or providing ample storage
Internally the property enjoys bright, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 164sqm (1,762sqft) comprising on ground floor level a generous entrance hallway, spacious dual aspect drawing room with views over both the front and rear gardens, sitting room, fitted kitchen, dining room overlooking the rear gardens and utility room leading through to a spacious garage. The accommodation at this level is completed by a shower room which includes a w.c. On the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms, and a family bathroom with separate w.c.
A particular feature of this fine home is the magnificent south-west facing rear garden offering a high degree of privacy and extending to approx. 38m (124ft) This garden which is mainly laid in lawn has been lovingly maintained and offers space to enjoy outdoor living as well as superb potential to extend/remodel. The property has been beautifully maintained by the current family who have lived here for over 60 years.
An opportunity to acquire a property on a quiet, much sought after residential road with spacious well -proportioned accommodation, large private gardens and the potential to create an even larger modern home. Given its location at the gates of UCD, it also offers an excellent investment opportunity and with a very sizeable rear garden and garage to the side, the potential to reconfigure and extend is immense.
A location second to none, Owenstown Park is located off Foster Avenue in a highly convenient and sought after location in Mount Merrion. The road itself is quiet with similar style houses and pedestrian access to UCD. It is within easy access of neighbourhood shops on the The Rise, Deerpark, and Roebuck Road. Situated directly beside the UCD campus at Belfield, there are an array of recreational facilities literally on the doorstep including walking and running tracks, and gym facilities. There is a vibrant community feel in the area with several churches, sporting facilities, and a selection of some of the country’s best known primary and secondary schools within easy access. The property is within walking distance of the QBC on the N11 and is close to major shopping centres such as Stillorgan, Blackrock, and Dundrum Town Centre. Deerpark is a fabulous amenity to have close by with attractive woodland walks and views over Dublin city centre. The area appeals to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
- Reception Hall (1.95m x 5.16m)
- Under stairs cloaks cupboard
- Drawing Room (3.50m x 7.14m)
- dual aspect room with excellent natural light. Marble fireplace with functioning open fire, built in shelving and storage units. This room enjoys views of the rear gardens which are accessed via a sliding door.
- Sitting Room (3.45m x 3.75m)
- located to the front of the property. Fireplace fitted with gas fire. Range of shelving and built in units.
- Downstairs w.c & Shower Room (1.95m x 1.35m)
- adapted shower room with w.c., vanity wash hand basin, Triton safeguard electric shower, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floors.
- Kitchen (3.45m x 2.60m)
- fitted with a good range of oak press and drawer units, four ring Whirlpool electric hob with extractor hood over, Whirlpool double oven
- Inner Lobby (1m x 1.55m)
- Door to dining room & access to utility room/garage
- Dining Room (3.10m x 4.85m)
- Bright room located to the rear with two picture windows overlooking the garden.
- Utility Room (1.75m x 6m)
- fitted under counter press units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine & dishwasher, space for fridge freezer & dryer. Access to garage and rear garden
- Garage (2.55m x 5m)
- Double doors opening to the front, houses the gas fired central heating boiler, and electric fuse board .
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.20m x 3.55m)
- extensive fitted wardrobes, centre dresser with mirror & press over
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 3.90m)
- hot press and fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (3.55m x 2.80m)
- picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 (2.60m x 2.60m)
- with fitted storage press
- Family Bathroom (1.95m x 1.50m)
- wash hand basin, bath with Triton T90XR electric shower over, tiled walls, tiled floors, heated towel rail
- Separate w.c.
- w.c., part tiled walls
- Access hatch to attic, which is floored for storage and offers potential to convert
- To the front of the property there is an attractive lawned garden with driveway to the side providing off street car parking and access to the garage. To the rear of the property there is a superb south-west facing, extensive lawned garden with sunny patio area. The garden has been beautifully maintained through the years and includes a greenhouse, secret garden to the rear, and metal swing and rotating see-saw. There is a patio area off the drawing room which enjoys a high degree of privacy and plenty of sunshine. The garden is well stocked with shrubs and trees and offers superb potential to extend the property should one wish to, subject to planning permission. Driveway providing off street parking for two cars. Outside
BER No. 111825303
Energy Performance Indicator: 368.48Kwh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.