- Ideally positioned within only a short walk of Rathgar Village.
- Excellent off-street car parking.
- Well-maintained accommodation.
- Floor Area of approximately 151 sq.m. (1,625 sq.ft.).
- Fitted carpets and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- South facing rear garden of approximately 18m (60ft).
This is a largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers. The area is serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include Supervalu along with a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. There are a wide range of primary and secondary schools to choose from to include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, The High School, Stratford College, St Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College, to mention a few. Recreational activities are enjoyed at local parks nearby including Bushy Park and the Dodder Linear Park offering excellent options for walks or running together with tennis being available in Rathgar Tennis Club, adjacent, and Ashbrook Tennis Club. Hockey is available at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex and a number of rugby clubs are close by including St Mary’s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include the 14 and 14C together with the LUAS stops at Milltown and Beechwood.
- Entrance Hall: (4.40m x 3.70m)
- with PhoneWatch alarm panel, cloak hanging area and
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under and partly tiled walls.
- Living Room: (4.20m x 3.30m)
- with open fireplace with timber mantel and feature stone inset and hearth, ceiling coving.
- Dining Room: (5.10m x 3.40m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (2.90m x 4.50m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, sink unit with tiled splashback, plumbed for a dishwasher, provision for gas cooker with extractor fan over and door to side passage.
- Playroom: (3.00m x 7.30m)
- with door to
- Utility Area: (1.76m x 2.80m)
- which is plumbed for washing machine and leads to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.95m x 3.85m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and sink unit with cupboards under
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 2.90m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.50m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: (3.70m x 3.30m)
- with exposed timber floor boards.
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 2.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric shower over, fully tiled walls.
A drive to the front offers excellent off-street car parking with a side passage connecting to the south facing rear garden laid out mainly in lawn of approximately 18m (60ft) with a purpose block-built garden shed of 1.91m x 3.07m (6’3” x 10’1”).
BER No. 112197546
Energy Performance Indicator: 408.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.