- Ideally positioned in the heart of Rathgar Village.
- Secure off street car parking for numerous cars behind electronically operated gates.
- Many original features including fireplaces with mahogany and cast-iron surrounds and high ceilings.
- Beautifully presented accommodation offering spacious well designed living areas.
- Floor area of approximately 123sq.m. (1,324sq.ft.).
- Further accommodation in converted attic of approximately 16 sq.m (172sq.ft.).
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Westerly facing low maintenance walled rear garden of 7.5m x 6m (24ft x 20ft).
Internally this welcoming home offers impressive well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 123 sq.m. (1,324sq.ft.). An inviting entrance hall paves the way to two generous reception rooms; both with open mahogany fireplaces, high ceilings and ceiling coving with polished timber floor boards. It is hard to imagine you are only 3.5km from Dublin City. A light filled modern kitchen/breakfast room, approached from the dining room, connects through to a spacious laundry/utility area with tiled floor. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a shower room and under stairs storage.
At the hall return is a spacious bathroom with a feature cast iron claw foot bath and walk-in shower, while on the first floor there are two double bedrooms – the master bedroom with polished timber floor boards - fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving and cast iron open fireplaces. The master bedroom to the front benefits from a bow window and window seat with storage. A further third bedroom at this level with ceiling coving is situated beside a staircase which leads up to an impressive light infused attic room with ample eaves storage, two Velux windows and a sink unit, and which could serve as an additional bedroom.
This is a largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers. The area is serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include The Organic Supermarket and Supervalu along with a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. There are a wide range of primary and secondary schools to choose from to include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, The High School, Stratford College, St Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College, to mention a few. Recreational activities are enjoyed at local parks nearby including Bushy Park and the Dodder Linear Park offering excellent options for walks or running together with tennis being available in Rathgar Tennis Club, adjacent, and Ashbrook Tennis Club. Hockey is available at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex and a number of rugby clubs are close by including St Mary’s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 14C, 15, 15A, 15B, 65 and 65B. The local LUAS stops at Milltown and Beechwood services the area and is approximately 25 minutes’ walk from the village.
- HALL LEVEL
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall: (5.66m x 1.29m)
- with polished timber floor boards, alarm panel, ceiling coving and understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.89m x 4.10m)
- with open fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround and tiled inset, ceiling coving, bow window.
- Dining Room: (3.75m x 3.64m)
- with ceiling coving, open fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround and tiled inset, polished timber floor boards and arch which opens through to the kitchen/breakfast room.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (2.96m x 2.82m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, tiled splash back, granite work surfaces, sink unit, tiled quarry floor, recessed lighting, Velux window, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over and opening through to the dining room.
- Laundry / Utility Room: (5.11m x 2.40m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, Vokera gas boiler, hot press with dual immersion and door to the downstairs shower room.
- Shower Room: (2.16m x 0.90m)
- with Redring Expressions 520TS electric step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, partially tiled walls and tiled quarry floor.
- HALL RETURN LEVEL
- Bathroom: (1.82m x 2.41m)
- with cast iron claw foot bath, separate Triton T90SI step in electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin and partially tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: (5.06m x 3.39m)
- with polished timber floor boards, open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround, window seat with storage, fitted wardrobes and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2: (2.67m x 3.68m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround with tiled inset and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3: (3.45m x 2.07m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Attic Room: (2.84m x 5.60m)
- with ample eaves storage, two Velux windows and sink unit and offering a potential fourth bedroom.
This delightful home enjoys a low maintenance westerly facing walled rear garden currently laid out in patio slabs and beach pebble bordered by shrubbery and flower beds. It has well defined boundary walls and measures approximately 7.5m x 6m (24ft x 20ft). A paved drive to the front approached through electronically operated gates offers ample off street car parking for numerous cars.
BER No. 110838604
Energy Performance Indicator: 304.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.