- Floor area of approximately 114 sq. m. (1,227 sq. ft.).
- Superb location close to the Luas and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Gas fired central heating.
- A short walk to Rathgar village, which offers a good selection of restaurants, shops, and bars
- Not overlooked to the front or rear.
- Ample off street car parking to the front.
Internally the accommodation comprises: reception hall, dining room, living room, sunroom, kitchen, garage conversion, four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There are excellent neighbourhood shops at Rathgar and Churchtown, along with shopping at Dundrum Town Centre, Nutgrove and Rathfarnham. Rathgar village is just a short distance away with a host of amenities including specialist shops and a choice of restaurants. The property is located approximately 6.4km (4 miles) from St Stephen’s Green with a good bus service to and from along with the Luas station at Windy Arbour.
There are a good choice of schools close by including: Notre Dame; Da La Salle; Alexandra College Milltown; Terenure College; The High School Rathgar; Wesley College and Mount Annville. Recreational amenities in the immediate area include: pleasant walks along the Dodder Linear Park and Bushy Park together with numerous Golf Clubs including: Milltown, The Castle, Rathfarnham and The Grange.
- Reception Hall: (2.00m x 3.65m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Dining Room: (4.70m x 3.65m)
- Living Room: (3.60m x 3.70m)
- with open fireplace with copper hood and marble hearth, arch through to
- Sunroom: (2.45m x 3.40m)
- Kitchen: (3.65m x 2.15m)
- fitted with wall and floor press units, under counter fridge, space for cooker, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, storage pantry, various storage cupboards, terratzo floor and door leading out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.60m x 2.70m)
- Bedroom 2: (4.15m x 3.90m)
- Master bedroom, with tiled open fireplace, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.65m x 2.70m)
- with tiled open fireplace.
- Bedroom 4: (2.70m x 2.30m)
- Bathroom: (2.70m x 1.65m)
- with whb, wc, bath and hotpress with dual immersion.
To the front, there is a railed walled garden, mainly in lawn with off street car parking. There is also a garage conversion, which is accessed off the living room with understairs storage, inner lobby. To the rear, there is a walled fenced lawned garden, mature shrubs trees and flowerbeds and measures the garden has a north easterly aspect.
BER No. 107359515
Energy Performance Indicator: 403.57kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org