- Spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 139 sqm (1,496 sqft).
- Superbly located, adjacent to Orwell Shopping Centre and within minutes’ drive of the M50.
- South-east facing lawned rear garden.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Integrated kitchen appliances, blinds, light fittings and fitted wardrobes included in the sale.
The property offers excellent spacious, bright, well-laid out accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, guest w.c., separate living room overlooking the front and to the rear and an open plan kitchen/dining room/family room with direct access to the south east facing rear garden. Upstairs there are four spacious double bedrooms, the master en suite and a family bathroom. The property is located within a quiet cul-de-sac in this mature residential area adjacent to Orwell Shopping Centre. Other shopping areas within the vicinity include Rathfarnham Village, Templeogue Village, Terenure Village and Ashleaf Shopping Centre. There are excellent transport links close by with ease of access to the M50 and an excellent bus service to include 150, 54A, 15A and 9 routes.
Tymon Park with its delightful parkland facilities, playground and walking areas are just minutes away. There are a good choice of local schools in the area including Bishop Shanahan & Bishop Galvin National Schools, St. Pius X National School, Presentation Primary School,St. Mac Dara’s Community College, Templeogue College, Terenure College, The High School Rathgar and St. Mary’s Rathmines. Leisure amenities includes St. Judes and Faugh’s GAA Clubs. The Spawell is in the immediate area with a pitch and putt course and driving range facilities.
- Entrance Hall: (1.7m x 6.7m)
- hard wood double glazed door unit, wood floor and door to understairs storage.
- Guest W.C.: (1.5m x 1.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (4.1m x 5.6m)
- wooden floor, bay window overlooking the front and feature open fireplace with wood surround and black hearth.
- Kitchen / Family Room: (7.2m x 5.2m)
- tiled floor and part tiled walls, range of floor and eye level cupboards, integrated fridge/freezer, Zanussi ceramic hob, Zanussi built-in single oven, integrated dishwasher, extractor fan, downlights and Velux window. French doors lead to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: (1.6m x 3.0m)
- with a gas boiler, counter space, cupboard units and plumbed for washing machine.
- window to side, door to storage cupboard, hotpress, skylight and access to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (4.7m x 2.9m)
- wood floor, built-in wardrobes and access to
- Ensuite: (1.5m x 0.6m)
- w.c., w.h.b., pumped power shower unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.9m x 3.0m)
- wood floor, window to side and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.9m x 3.0m)
- wood floor, window to the rear and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.5m x 2.9m)
- wood floor, built-in wardrobes and dual aspect window to back and side.
- Family Bathroom: (1.8m x 2.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
To the front the property is bordered by a low lying wall and laid out in cobble-lock which provides ample off-street car parking. A shared side passage provides access to the rear garden. The rear garden benefits from a south east orientation and has been lawned and planted.
BER No. 103401329
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.35 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.