- Gas fired central heating.
- Presented in excellent decorative order throughout.
- Designated off street parking for one car.
- Private resident access leading directly to Dodder Linear Park.
- Prime location off Orwell Park.
- Low maintenance rear garden.
- Bright and spacious accommodation of approximately 77 sq.m. (829 sq.ft.).
- Management fee of approx €800 per year.
8 Orwell Bank comprises of a two bedroom mid-terrace home and comes to the market in excellent condition. Internally the property enjoys bright, well-proportioned accommodation laid out over two floors. At ground floor the porch leads into an inner hall area with guest w.c. and door to the very well- appointed kitchen which overlooks the front. To the rear there is a spacious reception room with feature fireplace which enjoys a pleasant outlook over the rear paved garden. On the first floor there are two generous double bedrooms and a family shower room. The attic is accessed from a Stira pull down stairs and is partially floored for storage. To the rear there is a secluded landscaped courtyard garden which benefits from a southerly aspect. The property further benefits from designated car parking to the front.
Orwell Bank is situated off one of south Dublin’s prime residential roads, Orwell Park. This appealing home is within a short stroll of Rathgar Village and Dartry. A largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers, located approximately 3.5km from Dublin city centre and only a 15 minute walk to the Cowper or Milltown Luas stop. Rathgar village is the focal point of the area and is serviced with an excellent selection of local shops including The Organic Supermarket and Supervalu along with a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. For school going children a choice of junior schools include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, for senior, The High School, Stratford College, St Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College are all available locally. Local parks nearby include Bushy Park and the Dodder Linear Park, all excellent options for walks or running. Tennis is available in Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club. Hockey at both Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. Rugby clubs include St Mary’s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 14C, 15, 15A, 15B, 65, 65B and 140.
- Entrance Porch: (1.3m x 1.0m)
- hard wood stain glass door.
- Entrance Hall:
- with inner hall door. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.8m x 2.0m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and window to front.
- Kitchen: (2.4m x 3.7m)
- tiled floor, part tiled walls, range of floor and eye level units, with Zanussi ceramic hob with extractor fan over, Zanussi single oven, Bosch dishwasher, Zanussi aqua-cycle washing machine, Glowworm-Flexicom 18SX gas boiler, free-stranding Whirlpool fridge freezer and two picture windows overlooking the front of the property.
- Sitting Room: (4.5m x 4.9m)
- spacious room with feature painted brick fireplace and access to a storage area including the alarm panel. Patio doors lead out to the rear garden.
- Storage Area: (1.1m x 1.8m)
- with hotpress, shelved storage unit and Velux window above.
- Bedroom 1: (4.5m x 2.9m)
- spans the width of the house, with a bank of floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and three windows overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: (4.4m x 3.1m)
- with a bank of floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, three picture windows overlooking the front of the property, access to attic via a hatch and a Stira stairs, and additional storage cupboard.
- Bathroom: (2.3m x 2.4m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., spacious shower unit with a Mira Elite QT electric shower, shaving light, velux window, extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Storage Cupboard: (1.0m x 1.0m)
The low maintenance garden extends to approximately 30ft is laid out in both patio and a raised flower bed gravelled and planted with attractive shrubbery and flower beds. The mature trees to the rear provide an excellent oasis and privacy.
BER No. 103093068
Energy Performance Indicator: 166.91 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.