- Gas fired central heating.
- Presented in excellent decorative order throughout.
- Designated off street parking for one car.
- Private resident access leading directly to Dodder Linear Park.
- Prime location off Orwell Park.
- Low maintenance rear garden.
- Bright and spacious accommodation of approximately 110 sq.m. (1,186 sq.ft.).
- Management fee of approx €800 per year.
The property comes to the market in excellent condition and has been modernised in recent years to include a modern kitchen with Belfast sink and on the second floor, a master bedroom with ensuite and under eaves storage. The property boasts bright and spacious accommodation of approximately 110 sq.m. (1,186 sq.ft.) to include a welcoming entrance hall, guest wc, stylish kitchen, open plan dining/living room with bi-folding doors opening to the rear garden. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms with built in storage and family bathroom with stairs leading to the stylish master bedroom on the second floor with Velux skylight flooding the space with natural light.
Orwell Bank is situated just off one of south Dublin’s prime residential roads, Orwell Park. This appealing townhouse is within a short stroll of Rathgar Village and Dartry and is only a 10 minute walk to the Cowper Luas stop. The property is exceptionally well located with a good choice of schools close by including, Notre Dame, De La Salle, Alexandra Milltown, Terenure College, The High School Rathgar, Wesley College and Mount Anville. Recreational amenities in the immediate area include pleasant walks along the Dodder Linear Park which residents of the development has private access to and Bushy Park, together with numerous golf clubs including Milltown, The Castle Rathfarnham and the Grange.
- Entrance Porch: (1.10m x 1.10m)
- with attractive tiled floor and hardwood hall door with glazed panel.
- Reception Hall: (3.80m x 2.10m)
- with continuation of the black and white tiled floor. Digital securty alarm panel. Door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., circular Villeroy and Boch wash hand basin.
- Living Room: (4.90m x 4.50m)
- with attractive walnut flooring, fireplace, feature bifolding door leading to garden.
- Kitchen: (2.40m x 3.70m)
- with a range of floor and eye level press units, feature Belfast sink unit, four ring Whirlpool hob, Whirlpool electric oven underneath, space for fridge freezer, attractive solid wood countertop, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, stainless steel extractor, window to side and picture window to front.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- with a continuation of the walnut flooring.
- Master Bedroom: (9.00m x 3.40m)
- with walnut flooring, large Velux skylight, undereaves storage, dormer window to rear with pleasant outlook and
- with w.c., Villeroy and Boch w.h.b., step in power shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls and Velux skylight.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.20m x 4.10m)
- with attractive walnut flooring, two picture windows overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes, storage press.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.30m x 3.00m)
- with walnut flooring, built in wardrobes, picture window to front.
- with bath, w.c., contemporary w.h.b., tiled floor, part tiled walls, feature rain maker power shower with separate handheld attachment, Grohe shower, shelved hotpress with watertank.
With bi-folding doors leading from the living/dining room and useful pedestrian side access, the garden measures approximately 9.2m x 4.5m (30’2” x 14’8”) and enjoys a westerly aspect. The low maintenance garden is laid out in both patio and gravel with attractive shrubbery and flower beds.
BER No. 109764514
Energy Performance Indicator: 227.71 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org