- Superbly positioned in this highly sought-after development close to all local amenities at Knocklyon Shopping Centre.
- Well-presented accommodation with a floor area extending to approximately 105 sq.m. (1,135 sq.ft.).
- Sunny west facing landscaped rear garden.
- Interconnecting reception / dining room.
- Four spacious bedrooms with master ensuite.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Quiet cul-de-sac position.
Knocklyon is situated on the southwest of Dublin City, just north of the foothills of the Dublin Mountains and south of the River Dodder, bordered by Rathfarnham and Ballyboden. The M50 motorway divides Knocklyon, with most of the suburb lying on the east of the motorway. Knocklyon has a number of open spaces within the residential estates and by the River Dodder, including the home ground and playing pitches for both Knocklyon’s Ballyboden St. Enda's GAA Club and Knocklyon United Football Club. Within the area are a choice of excellent primary and secondary schools which include St. Colmcilles Junior National School, Gaelscoil Chnoc Liamhna, St. Colmcilles Senior National School and St. Colmcilles Community College. Shopping facilities are catered for at Knocklyon Shopping Centre which contains a supermarket and several retail outlets and locally within the estate of Orlagh. Serviced by Dublin Bus routes to include 15, 49, 65b and 75 which provides ease of access to Dublin City Centre, being just 9km away. There is also the benefit of a new bus route the 175 running from Citywest to UCD via Dundrum Town Centre, allowing direct access to one of Dublin’s main universities and a main shopping centre. The M50 motorway is accessed locally and connects Knocklyon with the greater arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (1.70m x 5.60m)
- bright spacious welcoming hall with tiled floor. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.8m x 1.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: (3.5m x 6.0m)
- spacious room with gas fire. Double doors leading into
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.5m x 5.5m)
- open-plan with excellent range of cupboards and units, Zanussi double oven, gas fire ring hob, Whirlpool integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and patio doors out to the rear garden.
- with hotpress and access to attic.
- Master Bedroom: (3.1m x 4.5m)
- with bay window and floor to ceiling wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.9m x 1.2m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Aqua-Lisa shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (2.2m x 3.1m)
- overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.2m x 3.6m)
- overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 4: (2.6m x 2.8m)
- overlooking the rear, with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.6m x 2.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath and shower with Triton T90SR electric shower.
The driveway to the front of the property provides ample off-street car parking and a garden laid out in lawn with mature shrubs. A pedestrian side lane leads from the front to the rear of the house. A west-facing rear garden has been landscaped and includes a sandstone patio, lawn and raised flower bed with a garden shed for further storage.
BER No. 111681763
Energy Performance Indicator: 246.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.