- Spacious bright accommodation of approximately 136 sqm (1,464 sqft).
- Landscaped, low maintenance rear garden with planted raised flower bed.
- Exceptionally well-maintained and presented and ready to walk in to.
- Four spacious bedrooms, master en suite.
- Gas fired central heating.
with double doors to an open plan dining room / kitchen which has been fitted with an excellent range of high quality units, garden room to the rear provides direct access to a landscaped low-maintenance garden. The ground floor accommodation is completed with a guest w.c. also plumbed for a washing machine. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, the master ensuite, and a family bathroom.
Conveniently located only minutes from the M50, Orlagh Downs is within close proximity to a host of amenities. The Knocklyon Shopping Centre locally offers all the conveniences of modern day living. There is a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools in the
immediate vicinity to include St Colmcille’s and Sancta Maria College. Leisure and sports facilities are in abundance, with Marlay Park and St Enda’s Park a short drive. A mere 10km to Dublin City Centre, with the 15 bus route making the city an easy commute.
- Entrance Porch:
- with a patio slide door.
- Entrance Hall: (2.0m x 4.8m)
- with solid wooden hall door and side panel with window, wood floor, alarm panel and
- Downstairs W.C. / Laundry Room: (1.0m x 2.4m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., window to side, plumbed for washing machine, worktop with cupboards above and tiled floors.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.9m x 5.7m)
- a very large open plan space with wood floor, cream kitchen with skylight above, two larder units, large integrated fridge, AEG double oven, integrated freezer, AEG five ring gas hob with AEG extractor above, wood effect worktop, stainless steel sink with insinkerator, window overlooking the rear garden, plumbed for dishwasher, features both downlights and central lights. A sliding door leads into
- Family Room: (2.7m x 3.8m)
- overlooks the rear garden, with large skylight, french door to garden, window to side, wooden floor, high tongue and groove ceiling with downlights.
- Sitting Room: (3.8m x 5.8m)
- spacious room, to the front of the property, with two picture windows overlooking the front garden, features a marble open fireplace and central light fitting. Double doors leading back into the kitchen / dining area.
- lovely bright spacious area with window to side, hotpress and access to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (3.4m x 4.5m)
- with two picture windows overlooking the front of the house, exposed and polished wood floors, floor to ceiling sliding wardrobes, blinds and door to
- Ensuite: (1.4m x 2.0m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and Shira shower unit.
- Bedroom 2: (2.9m x 4.4m)
- to the rear of the house with wooden exposed and polished floors, large sliding floor to ceiling sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.8m x 3.2m)
- to the rear of the property with wooden exposed and polished floors, centre light fitting.
- Bedroom 4: (2.4m x 2.7m)
- to the front of the property, with window to front and exposed timber floors.
- Family Bathroom: (1.8m x 2.1m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, electric Triton T90Z shower, exposed timber floor, wooden panels on the wall and window to side.
To the front there is ample off-street car parking and a lawn with low wall and mature hedging, whilst to the rear a landscaped patio garden measuring 12m (39ft) with feature raised flower bed and garden shed. A side pedestrian access leads from the front to the back.
BER No. 104125158
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.44 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org