- Superb family accommodation extending to approximately 110sqm (1184sq ft).
- Private south facing lawned rear garden approx. 60ft in length.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows
- Offering superb potential to remodel, extend and upgrade should one wish too.
- Excellent quite mature residential cul de sac location.
- Every conceivable amenity within walking distance.
- Off-street parking and garage suitable for conversion subject to planning permission.
The accommodation on offer extends to approximately 110sqm (1184 sq. ft), laid out over two floors. Briefly comprising of enclosed entrance porch, entrance hall with under stairs storage, two receptions rooms, a fully fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards overlooking the rear garden with door to storage area which lends itself to be converted into an open plan kitchen / dining area should the new owner wish to do so. On the first-floor level there are three spacious double bedrooms, a separate bathroom and wc. This superb family home is further enhanced by a private sunny rear south facing garden which extends to approximately 60ft running behind the fence and backs onto Washington Lane. The garage to the front has been partioned and the door to the front provides access to a shelved storage space perfect for storing garden tools and bikes. A gated pedestrian path provides access to the rear garden.
Orchardstown Park is a highly convenient, desirable and popular cul de sac in the heart of Rathfarnham. Every conceivable amenity is literally on your doorstep. Offering an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools locally, such as Rathfarnham Parish National School, St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto Grange Road, Loreto Beaufort and Rathfarnham Educate Together. A short stroll to the Ballyroan Shopping centre all the amenities it has to offer and within easy access of Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Rathfarnham Village. There are excellent transport links making Dublin City Centre an easy commute. The M50 is accessed locally.
- Porch: (2.40m x 0.46m)
- tiled floor and sliding patio door
- Entrance Hall (1.85m x 5.00m)
- with under stairs storage, alarm panel
- Living Room: (3.90m x 3.90m)
- overlooks the front of the property features double glazed windows, radiator, center rose, original tiled open fireplace
- Dining: (3.20m x 4.30m)
- overlooking the rear garden, center rose, original tiled open fireplace with electric fire insert
- Kitchen: (2.50m x 3.30m)
- with a range of floor and eye level kitchen units
- Storage Area (rear of garage) (2.40m x 4.80m)
- partially converted but in use for storage, houses the Superima Gas boiler, offers direct access out into the rear garden
- First Floor Level:
- Bedroom 1: (3.40m x 4.10m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes, tiled fireplace, double glazed window and overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 4.40m)
- spacious double room, original fireplace, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.40m x 3.10m)
- overlooking the front.
- window to the side, access hatch to attic.
- W.C.: (0.78m x 1.50m)
- with wc
- Bathroom: (1.40m x 2.50m)
- tiled floors, w.h.b., mira elite electric shower, window to side and door to hot press.
Nicely located in a cul de sac in a highly convenient and popular area . Approached to the front by gated off street car parking. The front lawn is bordered by mature hedging and planted with shrubs. A pedestrian side provides access to the rear garden. The garage to the front which has been partitioned provides ample storage for garden tools and bikes. The garage to the rear has been part converted but offers huge potential to open out into the kitchen area to provide an open plan kitchen/ dining /living space should the new owner width to do so. The south facing lawned rear garden extends to approximate 60ft in length has been carefully maintained and planted over the years and offers a beautiful private oasis in the middle of Rathfarnham. conveniently located within close proximity to a host of local conveniences.
BER No. 112716758
Energy Performance Indicator: 433.04 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.