No. 11 Ontario Terrace is a very fine mid terrace period residence which has been well maintained and is beautifully presented throughout. The gracious accommodation, indicative of the year of construction, extends to approximately 210 sq.m. (2,260 sq.ft.), and is laid out across three floors. A flight of granite steps leads to the hall door. At hall level there is a generous reception hall which leads to a very fine dining room to front with interconnecting doors to the drawing room to the rear. At first floor level there are two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Additional accommodation at ground floor level includes a kitchen, large family room and utility room. There is a third bedroom and guest wc located on the hall return level. There is a walled garden with a pleasant southerly aspect to rear which measures 15.5m (51ft) in length.
Ontario Terrace is a terrace of Georgian homes located opposite the Canal adjacent to Mount Pleasant Avenue in Rathmines, a truly superb residential location within walking distance of a variety of amenities in nearby Rathmines and Ranelagh and also within walking distance of Dublin’s premier financial business and shopping districts. This is a deservedly popular location with a number of prestigious schools and its close proximity to St Stephens Green and all the amenities that Dublin city centre has to offer.
- Garden Level
- with storage, marble floor and porch lobby to the rear garden
- Family Room (6.20m x 4.30m)
- with floor stove, door to the store under the front steps, door to front and arch through to the
- Kitchen (4.30m x 4.40m)
- with wall and floor presses, Stanley range, Bosch microwave, Hotpoint double oven and five ring gas hob with extractor fan over, tiled marble splashback and part hardwood work surfaces
- Utility Room (3.10m x 3.40m)
- with wall and floor presses, marble floor and a Belfast sink
- Hall (2.00m x 5.70m)
- approached by a flight of granite steps. Fan light over hall door. With cornice work, centre rose and arch through to rear section. An attractive staircase to the first floor with arched window looking south
- Dining Room (4.40m x 4.50m)
- with black marble chimney piece with gas fire, ceiling coving and pair of folding doors to
- Living Room (4.40m x 4.60m)
- with ceiling coving, window overlooking rear garden and a matching black marble chimney piece with gas fire
- Hall Floor Return
- with cloakroom with pedestal whb, wc, tiled floor and a shelved area with cupboards under
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 3.70m)
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 4.60m)
- at the back, with marble chimney piece
- Bedroom 3 (3.80m x 4.50m)
- with built in desk, shelving and cupboards
- Bathroom (2.60m x 3.10m)
- with bath with shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, step in shower hot press, medicine cabinet, heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls
Ontario Terrace is separated from the Canal Road by a well maintained green area to the front. There is residential disc parking available. The rear garden is well walled and has pleasant southerly aspect. The garden measures 15.5m (51ft) in length and is mainly gravelled with mature shrubbery.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.