- Elegantly proportioned accommodation of approx. 240 sq.m. (2,580 sq.ft.)
- Detached garage
- Feature double height entrance hall
- Well-designed kitchen / breakfast room overlooking the rear garden
- High quality kitchen fittings throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Very fine master bedroom suite
- Excellent situation close to Foxrock village together with Luas at Carrickmines
This stunning residence is a fine example of creative flair and taste in both architectural layout and interior design which is used to maximum effect to create a home of great warmth. This important property is a wonderful residence and enjoys a pleasant sunny south facing rear garden together with patio, shrub filled herbaceous borders and level lawned gardens.
Oldcourt is situated off Brighton Road within the Foxrock conservation area close to the junction of Kerrymount Avenue and a short distance from Carrickmines Croquet, Lawn Tennis Club and Leopardstown Racecourse and the village. The residence extends to approximately 240 sq.m. (2,580 sq.ft.) and is set amid delightful easily managed gardens to the front and rear.
- Reception Hall (4.30m x 5.28m)
- magnificent double-height entrance hall with large Velux roof light, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, under stairs storage and door to
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, with tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.65m x 5.80m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes and door to ensuite comprising cabinet whb, bath, separate shower, wc, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Drawing Room (4.19m x 6.35m)
- with ceiling coving, feature curved bay window overlooking magnificent garden, attractive fireplace with slate surround, slate hearth, reeded brass inset, open fire with timber mantle and double doors leading to
- Family Room (4.15m x 3.94m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, door to rear garden and open arch leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.66m x 7.00m)
- with feature curved bay window overlooking garden, fitted with range of overhead press and drawer units, marble worktop, integrated dishwasher, four ring gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel double oven, stainless steel integrated microwave, integrated fridge, under counter stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, door to dining room and door leading to
- Utility Room (1.80m x 4.10m)
- houses the gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, with Belfast sink unit, built-in shelving, pantry and door to side.
- Dining Room (3.72m x 4.52m)
- with ceiling coving and window overlooking side and front.
- Study (2.23m x 3.15m)
- with recessed lighting and window overlooking front.
- Master Bedroom (4.93m x 9.30m)
- magnificent master bedroom with picture window overlooking rear and side, built-in fitted wardrobes, walk-in dressing room with further built-in fitted wardrobes and door to
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls and under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3 (3.94m x 5.40m)
- with two picture windows overlooking rear garden and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 4 (3.63m x 5.00m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden, access to attic and door to walk-in wardrobe.
- comprises pedestal whb, wc, bath, separate shower, hotpress with built-in shelving and large picture window overlooking front.
- Garage (3.03m x 6.40m)
- block-built detached garage with folding teak doors to the front, door to the side and window overlooking rear.
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking together with detached garage while to the rear there is a magnificinet South facing garden and enjoys a large level lawn with herbaceous borders and well stocked with mature shrubs.
BER No. 101620755
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.05 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.