- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Within a short stroll of Dun Laoghaire, Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey
- Regular bus service and DART on the doorstep
- Excellent schools, recreation and leisure facilities including the popular marine activities at the seafront
- Floor area of approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Potential for off street car parking subject to the relevant Planning Permissions
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
12 O’Donnell Gardens is a spacious well laid out property with accommodation extending to approximately 79sqm (850sqft) and briefly comprises an entrance lobby leading up into a spacious living room with understairs storage which in turn leads to an internal lobby with a bathroom and separate w.c. and a large bright kitchen/breakfast room. Upstairs there are three fine bedrooms. The property has been well-maintained over the years.
O'Donnell Gardens is ideally positioned in the heart of Glasthule Village on the doorstep of boutique shops, pubs and some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants. Dalkey and Dun Laoghaire are both within only a short walk away. Some of Dublin’s most renowned primary and secondary schools are within easy reach with the Harold National School at the entrance of O’Donnell Gardens.
The People’s Park is a wonderful facility within walking distance and comes to light on a Sunday hosting the renowned farmers market. It also has an excellent children’s playground. The area is famed for its beautiful walks along the seafront towards Sandycove and also the two piers at Dun Laoghaire. There are a host of recreation and leisure facilities close by to include numerous sports clubs and the yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Front Lobby (1.8m x 1m)
- Living Room (3.7m x 5.1m)
- with stippled ceiling, open fireplace with marble hearth, timber mantle and surround and electric fire inset and door to understairs storage
- Inner Lobby
- with hot press with dual immersion boiler and enclosed fuse board
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c.
- Shower Room
- with wash hand basin, step in shower and is partially tiled
- Kitchen (3.5m x 4m)
- with a range of pine fitted cupboards and overhead units, laminate worktop surface, single drainer stainless sink unit, free standing gas oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashback, houses the gas fired central heating boiler and door to rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.1m)
- with window overlooking the front, cast iron open fireplace with painted cast iron mantle and storage wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.35m x 3.65m)
- with window overlooking the rear and cast iron open fireplace
- Bedroom 3 (2.15m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the rear
To the front of the property there is a pedestrian access with lawned area surrounded by mature hedging and there is the potential to convert this to off street car parking subject to the relevant Planning Permissions. To the rear a sunny south westerly facing lawned garden provides immense privacy with timber deck and beautifully manicured lawns with mature shrubbery surrounding and a block built shed to the back. The garden measures approximately 22m (72ft) in length.
BER No. 112967948
Energy Performance Indicator: 339.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.