- Floor area of approximately 89sq.m (958sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Rear garden measures approximately 26m (85ft) in length
- Off street parking for two cars comfortably
- Highly regarded prestigious residential address, within a short stroll of Dun Laoghaire, Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey
- A regular bus service and the DART on the doorstep
- Excellent schools, recreational and leisure facilities including the popular marine activities at the seafront close by
The property briefly comprises an entrance lobby that opens into a generous sitting room with good under stairs storage and access to a utility room and guest wc. The property has been superbly extended to encompass a bright kitchen/breakfast room with pitched roof. Upstairs there is a modern bathroom and two very good bedrooms both with wardrobe provisions. The property has been tastefully decorated and very well-maintained throughout. To the front there is excellent off street parking for two cars comfortably.
The property is perfect for those looking to spoil themselves with a home in one of Dublin’s most desirable addresses with access to DART and bus services on the doorstep. Located within walking distance of the villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey, the area boasts a wealth of amenities including top class restaurants, shops and boutiques, friendly pubs, yacht clubs and sports clubs. Some of Dublin’s most renowned primary and secondary schools are also within easy reach with the Harold National School at the entrance in front of Eden Terrace.
Strong historical heritage surrounds the wider Glenageary area including the Martello Tower at Sandycove, which features in James Joyce’s Ulysses and the medieval Dalkey Castle. The People’s Park is a wonderful facility and really comes to light on a Sunday hosting the renowned Farmer’s Market. The area in general is famed for the seafront but not to mention the beautiful scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills as well as by the seafront and the two piers at Dun Laoghaire.
There are a host of recreational and leisure facilities, numerous sports clubs and venues and the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Entrance Hallway (1.8m x 1m)
- with solid timber flooring, digital security alarm panel, enclosed fuse board and recessed lighting
- Living Room (3.7m x 5m)
- with fireplace with solid fuel burning stove with red brick surround, slate hearth and timber mantle, recessed lighting, feature radiator, solid timber flooring and doors into shelved hot press, under stairs storage room and
- Utility Room (2.6m x 1.4m)
- with tiled splashback, overhead cupboard units, laminate worktop, plumbed for a washing machine. Door to
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4m x 5.4m)
- with a range of Shaker style fitted cupboards and overhead units, gas fired central heating boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Nordmende electric extractor fan, Nordmende four ring electric hob, Nordmende electric oven, tiled floor in kitchen area, solid timber flooring in breakfast area, feature radiator, skylights, recessed lighting and French doors out to a deck and rear garden
- with hatch to floored attic with Stira pull down ladder
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin with storage drawers underneath, bath with electric Triton T90XR shower over, chrome heated towel rail and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 3.6m)
- with original cast iron painted fireplace, Sliderobes wardrobe and solid timber flooring
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.1m)
- with solid timber flooring, walk in wardrobe with hanging and shelved space and an original cast iron open fireplace
To the front there is off street parking for two cars comfortably. To the rear, a sunny south westerly facing lawned garden provides immense privacy. A timber deck leads to a beautifully landscaped lawn with a barna shed to the back. The garden measures approximately 26m (85ft) in length.
BER No. 100931310
Energy Performance Indicator: 321.55
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.