- Edwardian home full of charm and character built circa 1900
- Tastefully decorated light filled accommodation extending to approx. 63sq.m. (678 sqft)
- New gas combi-boiler with zoned Nest system and woodburning stove
- Solid oak flooring in the sitting room and hall
- Rear garden of approx. 13metres long benefitting from a south westerly orientation
- Views of The Obelisk and Killiney Hill from the master bedroom
- Solid ash kitchen with integrated appliances
- Custom built storage and fitted wardrobes
- Carpets, integrated appliances and blinds included in the sale
Internally the accommodation at ground floor level comprises of an entrance hall, opening through to a bright and spacious sitting room with two windows overlooking the front, porthole window overlooking the side and original stone fire surround with a cosy woodburning stove. Behind the sitting room there is a bright and airy bathroom with Victorian style hexagonal patterned floor tiles and metro wall tiles. To the rear there is a super kitchen/dining extension with a range of solid ash kitchen units painted in ‘Madison Stone’, integrated appliances, grey metro tiles, a skylight and large sliding door opening out to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two bright double bedrooms, one overlooking the front with stunning views of the Obelisk and Killiney Hill; and one to the rear, each room has built in storage and the back bedroom has cleverly utilised the space over the staircase to create a workstation. The rear garden measures approximately 13metres in length and has been landscaped with a granite rockery and steps leading up to a suntrap patio with limestone paving that faces south westerly, it is the perfect spot for al fresco dining and has a brick built charcoal barbeque. Further steps lead up to a lawned garden with a garden shed to the end that has power running to it. The house has been rewired, replumbed and fully insulated making it as energy efficient as possible.
The location of Obelisk View will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly sought after and popular Killiney Hill location close to local shops, the pleasant walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills, excellent schools, recreational facilities as well as transport with the 59 bus connecting to Dun Laoghaire DART Station and surrounds
- Entrance Hall (1.2m x 1.2m)
- with solid oak floor and glazed door opening into the
- Sitting Room (4.2m x 4.6m)
- with solid oak floor, two sliding sash windows overlooking the front, original stone fire surround with brick chimney, solid fuel stove and chequered tiled hearth, built in corner media shelving unit and porthole window overlooking the side
- Inner Lobby (1.5m x 1.1m)
- with solid oak floor, understairs storage, step up to the kitchen/dining room and door through to the
- with Victorian style pattern hexagonal tiled floor, partially tiled walls with metro tiles, w.c., wash hand basin with vanity under, chrome heated towel rail, bath with monsoon shower head over and frosted window overlooking the side
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.9m x 2.8m)
- with glazed door opening in, tiled floor, a range of shaker style solid ash floor and wall units painted in ‘Madison Stone’ colour, tiled splashback with grey metro tiles, integrated Indesit electric oven and ceramic four ring hob over, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated Beko washing machine, free standing Kenwood stainless steel fridge/freezer enclosed in a custom built unit, timber countertop, large porcelain sink with drainer, window overlooking the side of the house, skylight and sliding door opening out to the back garden
- with stairwell with exposed original brick
- with Velux skylight
- Master Bedroom (4.2m x 3.2m)
- with sliding sash window overlooking the front of the house with views up to The Obelisk and Killiney Hill, a range of fitted wardrobes centred by a desk, built in shelving and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 4.3m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, casement window overlooking the back garden, desk unit and recessed lighting
The rear garden measures approximately 13metres in length and has been landscaped with a granite rockery and steps leading up to a suntrap patio with limestone paving that faces south westerly, it is the perfect spot for al fresco dining and has a brick built charcoal barbeque. Further steps lead up to a lawned garden with a garden shed to the end that has power running to it.
BER No. 108126723
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.