- Convenient & private location
- Renovated & extended
- Gas central heating
- C3 Energy Rating
- Dual alarm system, including 24 hour monitored CCTV
The city centre is a short 5 minute drive with public transport connections nearby. Douglas Village Shopping Centre is on the door step. Local restaurants, cinema for entertainment, banks and all services are all in walking distance.
Christ King Girls School, Douglas community school are also in walking distance and sports and recreation clubs abound to give that community spirit.
Accommodation extends to an impressive entrance hallway, considerable open plan kitchen/dining/living/ family room, stepped down to a more formal spacious lounge, guest w.c. and garage all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to a beautiful master bedroom with en suite, four large double bedrooms, two with vanity sinks, one generous single bedroom with its own w.c., all with ample built-in wardrobes as well as uniquely designed family bathroom. There is access from the expansive landing to a balcony.
The property enjoys gardens front, rear and side with paved patios, cobblelock drive way, lawned gardens and mature planting.
- Entrance Hall (4.1m x 4.6m)
- Impressive entrance hall spacious and bright with windows on either side of door. Tastefully tiled in black and white theme. Cornicing and centre rose.
- Lounge (7.6m x 3.6m)
- At sunken level runs front to back with dual aspect. Feature fireplace with gas fire fitted, deep bay windows. Cornicing and centre rose.
- Dining Room (3.0m x 4.7m)
- Strategically placed as the connection between entrance hall and living accommodation. Picture windows overlooking rear garden. Cornicing and centre rose.
- Living Room (7.6m x 6.9m)
- “L” shaped with plenty of light and dual aspect. Feature fireplace fitted in living space with sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen (4.4m x 3.0m)
- Located to the front and fitted with floor and eye level units. Breakfast counter fitted. Sale includes all appliances.
- Garage (4.5m x 2.5m)
- Garage with up and over door.
- Guest w.c (2.0m x 1.6m)
- With two piece suite.
- Master Bedroom (4.5m x 3.9m)
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes with vanity unit fitted, carpeted with big picture window.
- Ensuite Bathroom (3.0m x 1.5m)
- Fitted with three piece shower suite, tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Family Bathroom (3.0m x 3.8m)
- Four piece suite to include sunken bath and tiled shower cubicle, electric shower fitted.
- Bright and spacious with door to balcony.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.0m)
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes and vanity sink fitted.
- Bedroom 3 (3.0m x 3.5m)
- Fine double bedroom with bed recessed to fitted wardrobes and overhead storage as well as double fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (3.0m x 2.6m)
- Double fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 (3.0m x 2.9m)
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes with vanity sink fitted.
- Bedroom 6 (3.3m x 3.5m)
- Bright room with Velux windows and wall to wall wardrobes. Vanity sink fitted and w.c close by.
Enclosed rear garden with lawned area and paved patio. Mature planting, pond with water feature. Side entrance at each gable. The front garden has double entrance gates with a cobblelock driveway allowing for ample parking and mature planting. Outside lights.
BER No. 110927340
Energy Performance Indicator: 206.47 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.