- Prestigious highly regarded address
- Superbly appointed property
- Sunny south facing low maintenance rear garden with artificial grass measuring just over 9m (30ft) in length
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- A short stroll from the superb conveniences in Dalkey Village including DART, No. 8 bus route and the Aircoach
- Floor area approximately 87sq.m (935sq.ft)
- Off street parking
- Potential to extend to the rear if so desired
Briefly the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with downstairs guest w.c., understairs storage and a door into a large sitting/dining room which runs front to back of the property and enjoys a bay window to the front as well as a wall of glass to the rear which has sliding doors opening out into the low maintenance suntrap south facing rear garden. There is an exceptionally well fitted high gloss cream modern kitchen and this enjoys a picture window overlooking the rear and a door opening into same. Upstairs there is a bright landing and off which are three double bedrooms and a very well fitted family bathroom.
To the front there is cobble locked off street parking. To the rear there is a very low maintenance rear garden that offers a south facing orientation and is a complete suntrap. It is laid out in artificial grass and bordered by high walls, fencing and planted flower beds. To the rear there is a large detached Barna shed offering excellent storage.
The location of this superb home is second to none being within seconds of the centre of Dalkey Village with its vast array of specialist and boutique shops, pubs, banks, delicatessens, cafes and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. There are pleasant walks over Dalkey and Killiney Hills and by the seafront with both Coliemore and Bullock harbours easily accessible. Within close proximity is a range of recreational and leisure activities including a number of golf, tennis, football, GAA, rugby and hockey clubs. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Porched Entrance
- with quarry tiled floor
- Reception Hall (2.8m x 1.4m)
- with understairs cloak hanging area, tiled floor and panic button
- Guest W.C.
- with digital security alarm unit, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled splashback and fitted mirror
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.9m x 6.8m)
- with Le Droff style fireplace with raised gas coal effect fire, tiled hearth and timber mantle, wide plank walnut timber effect floor, wall of glass to the rear and a double glazed sliding patio door opening out to the garden
- Kitchen (2.4m x 3.3m)
- with a range of fitted high gloss cream press units, drawers, worktops, box storage area, tiled splashback, stainless steel fitted oven, Zanussi four ring electric hob, stainless steel chimney effect extractor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, picture window overlooking the rear, enclosed Vokera Minute gas fired central heating boiler with heating controls under, integrated Indesit dishwasher, integrated Indesit fridge/freezer, Zanussi washing machine, tiled floor and door out to the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 3.5m)
- with twin double glazed windows overlooking the garden and ceiling to floor built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.6m)
- with picture double glazed window overlooking the rear, ceiling to floor built in wardrobes the middle of which has a mirrored front
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.3m)
- with a range of ceiling to floor built in wardrobes
- with bath with shower attachment over, wall mounted w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with illuminated mirror over, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, extractor and hatch to roof space
- the garden to the rear measures 8.1m x 9m, is bordered by fencing, wall and granite wall and planted with mature shrubbery, artificial grass and a large detached Barna shed
- Overall Floor Area
- 6m x 7m x 2 + 1.5m x 0.75m x 2
To the front there is cobble locked off street parking for two cars. To the rear there is a very comfortably sized low maintenance private rear garden offering immense privacy and seclusion and has a very important sunny south facing orientation making it visually look like grass with none of the maintenance. It measures just over 9m (30ft) in length and has a large detached Barna shed offering excellent storage.
BER No. 106261027
Energy Performance Indicator: 326.35 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com