- Extremely central and convenient address within a short walk from both Terenure and Rathgar.
- Overall floor area of approximately 84sq.m. (904sq.ft.).
- Regular bus routes to and from the city centre namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen appliances and blinds included in the sale.
- Private low maintenance south facing rear garden of approximately 6m (20ft) with pedestrian rear access.
Behind the deceptive façade lies a wonderful home providing spacious living accommodation laid out over two floors briefly comprising of an entrance hall which opens into the living room to the front, a dining room to the rear with a large opening through to the kitchen with the remaining living space incorporating three bedrooms and a shower room at the first floor. A delightful low maintenance south facing garden enjoying immense privacy is positioned to the rear and measures 6m (20ft) with pedestrian access to a private lane accessed from both Alexandra Terrace and Tower Avenue.
The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and Foam Coffeehouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
Within proximity is several sporting and recreational amenities including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (4.39m x 0.96m)
- with polished timber floor, ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Living Room: (4.15m x 3.40m)
- with a bay window, ceiling coving, centre rose, picture rail, polished timber floor, fireplace with magnificent marble mantel, surround and cast iron inset with tiled hearth, fitted shelving and fitted cupboard.
- Dining Room: (4.52m x 3.32m)
- with open fireplace with timber mantel and surround horseshoe cast iron inset and tiled hearth, fitted cupboards, opening through to the
- Kitchen: (2.80m x 2.87m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled ceramic floor, provision for fridge freezer and double glass panel doors leading to the rear garden.
- First Floor:
- with hot press with timer.
- Master Bedroom: (4.48m x 3.98m)
- with bay window, ceiling coving and cast-iron open fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: (3.03m x 3.59m)
- with fitted wardrobes and hatch with Stira stairs to the attic.
- Bedroom 3: (1.78m x 2.89m)
- Shower Room: (1.48m x 1.83m)
- with step in electric Triton T90Z shower, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
The low maintenance rear garden of approximately 6m (20ft.) is laid out mainly in decking and benefits from pedestrian rear access to a private lane accessed from both Alexandra Terrace and Tower Avenue.
BER No. 102442597
Energy Performance Indicator: 340.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.