- Spacious light-infused accommodation of approximately 142 sq.m. (1,520 sq.ft.) – including the garage and utility room.
- Delightful sunny rear garden of approximately 22m (72ft).
- Vehicular rear access.
- Excellent location, being only a short stroll from the heart of Rathgar Village.
- Secluded cul-de-sac setting, approached from Highfield Road.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Enormous potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
- Fitted carpets, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Carlson wooden double-glazed windows.
A largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers being located approximately 3.5km to the south west of the city centre, Rathgar Village is serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include Supervalu along with a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. For school going children a choice of junior schools to include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, for senior the High School, Stratford College, St. Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College are all available locally.
Local parks nearby include Bushy Park, Palmerstown Park and the Dodder Linear Park, all excellent options for walks or running. Tennis is available at Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club with hockey at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. Rugby clubs include St. Mary’s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters, the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 15, 15A & 65. There are two local LUAS stops at Milltown and Cowper servicing the area and are approximately 20 minutes’ walk.
- Entrance Hall: (3.17m x 2.60m)
- with ceiling coving, alarm panel and understairs storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
- with w.h.b.
- Dining Room: (3.57m x 3.64m)
- with ceiling coving. Arch through to the
- Lounge: (4.20m x 3.65m)
- with ceiling coving, coal-effect gas fireplace with polished marble surround and hearth and double doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4.97m x 3.19m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, tiled splashbacks, gas cooker with extractor fan over, fitted shelving and integrated Thor dishwasher. Door to side passage and rear garden.
- Utility Room: (2.14m x 1.31m)
- with door to the garage.
- Bedroom 1: (3.58m x 3.67m)
- with fitted wardrobes and shelving.
- Bedroom 2: (4.09m x 3.60m)
- with fitted sliderobe wardrobes and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 3: (2.29m x 2.98m)
- with fitted sliderobe wardrobes and shelving.
- Bedroom 4: (4.57m x 2.12m)
- with polished timber floor, picture rail and fitted mirrored fronted sliderobe wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in electric Triton T90SI shower, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 5: (2.46m x 3.18m)
- with fitted mirror fronted sliderobe wardrobes.
- with w.h.b., bath with Triton AS2000XT electric shower over, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c., partially tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
A gravelled drive offers excellent off-street car parking to the front with this magnificent home further enhanced with a sunny rear garden of approximately 22m (72ft) laid out mainly in lawn with raised decked area and rear vehicular access through the grounds of the Hillcourt Apartment complex connecting with Highfield Road. Also in the rear garden is a purpose built block garden shed, barna shed, outside toilet and gazebo. To the side there is a utility room which leads into a garage measuring approximately 4.02m x 2.13m (13’2” x 7’) with solid wooden doors opening to the front.
BER No. 103397816
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.69 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.