- Popular family development in the heart of Killiney
- Superbly presented accommodation extending to approximately 130sq.m (1,400sq.ft)
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Private westerly facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Park and playground located within Ballinclea Heights and also opposite at Cluny Park
- Close to the superb amenities in Killiney Shopping Centre and Dalkey Village
- On the 59 bus route and the DART at Glenageary and Dalkey
Oakdene is a very popular family development situated in the heart of Killiney with easy access to both Cluny Park and the park at the old Ballinclea reservoir which is a wonderful amenity to the area with its games area and enclosed playground as well as ball playing facility.
The area is surrounded by an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools including Glenageary/Killiney National School (Wyvern), Rathdown Junior & Secondary schools, CBC, St. Joseph’s of Cluny, Loreto Abbey Dalkey and Castle Park to name a few.
There are a host of recreational and leisure facilities close by including Killiney Golf Club, tennis at Cluny Park and Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel with its excellent fitness centre and indoor swimming pool, Killiney and Dalkey hills offering scenic walks and stunning views over Dublin Bay as well as the marine activities of Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour.
Transport options are plentiful including the No. 59 bus to Dun Laoghaire and the DART stations at Glenageary and Dalkey. The M50 and N11 are easily accessible and the Aircoach departs hourly from Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities close by including local shops and shopping centres at Killiney and Dalkey with Dun Laoghaire Town Centre just slightly further afield.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 5.2m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and understairs storage
- with digital alarm
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage under and heating digital controls
- TV Room (2.4m x 4m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and window overlooking the front
- Living/Dining Room (3.7m x 7.6m)
- with box bay window, ceiling coving, centre roses, marble fireplace with marble hearth and gas insert, runs front to rear with sliding patio door out to the rear garden and glazed panel door opening into the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.3m x 4.8m)
- with a very fine fitted kitchen with floor and wall units, four ring Neff electric hob with Neff extractor over, double Beko oven, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, island unit with storage and shelving, tiled splashbacks, dual aspect windows overlooking the rear and side access and door to rear garden
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.4m x 4.2m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes with dressing area and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 4.3m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 3.2m)
- with built in wardrobes and overlooks the rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (3.4m x 3.8m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes with dressing area, overlooks the front and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with Triton electric shower, wash hand basin and w.c.
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled walls, bath with Triton T90Z shower over, wash hand basin, w.c. and heated towel rail
The property is approached by a pillared entrance opening onto a driveway providing off street parking for two cars with the remainder laid out in gravel with mature shrubbery and planting. Gated side access to either side of the property leads to the rear garden which avails of a westerly aspect, is laid out mainly in lawn with patio area, mature shrubbery, planting and trees with purpose built outhouse which is plumbed for washing machine and dryer and houses the Solo gas boiler.
BER No. 101992790
Energy Performance Indicator: 305.51 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.