- Tastefully decorated light-infused home of approximately 101 sq.m. (1,087 sq.ft.) excluding attic.
- Gas fire central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Attractive and cared for lawned rear garden of 15m (50ft) with side access to the lawned front garden and raised deck to rear perfect for al fresco dining.
- Converted attic of 20 sq.m. (215 sq.ft.).
- Ample off-street parking.
- Superb location within a cul-de-sac in this established residential development.
- Security alarm system.
Accommodation on offer briefly comprises of a large bright entrance hall, with and separate w.c. opening through to the bright living room to the front with a bay window, a large light infused open plan kitchen / dining room with French doors to rear garden. At first floor level there are three bedrooms, a master ensuite, a family bathroom, the converted attic with velux windows and good eaves storage. There is excellent off-street car parking to the front of the property with a covered side passage leading through to the rear garden. The landscaped rear garden of 15m (50ft) with raised decking area to the rear perfect for al fresco dining.
Oakdale Close is located within walking distance of a host of amenities at Woodstown Shopping Centre. There is an excellent selection of local schools including St. Colmcille’s Community School, leisure and recreational facilities. Knocklyon, Rathfarnham and Templeogue are all within easy driving distances and transport links are excellent from public transport to the easily accessible M50 just minutes away. The area is very popular for both families and investors seeking an excellent house with everything literally on the doorstep.
- Entrance Hall: (1.72m x 5.34m)
- bright spacious hallway with understairs storage and hard wood floor.
- Guest W.C.: (0.76m x 1.60m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, splashback and window to side.
- Living Room: (3.45m x 5.61m)
- with bay window overlooking the front garden, hard wood floor, white sandstone fireplace with gas fire inset, marble surround and hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (5.30m x 5.18m)
- excellent range of cupboards and units, Fisher & Paykel five ring gas oven and grill, Hotpoint washing machine and dryer, Beko free-standing fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Patio doors lead directly to the rear garden from the dining area.
- Master Bedroom: (4.35m x 3.57m)
- bright spacious room with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe space.
- Ensuite: (1.07m x 1.69m)
- w.c., w.h.b., shower, and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.97m x 3.02m)
- large spacious bright room.
- Bedroom 3: (2.24m x 2.85m)
- with wood floors, overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (2.03m x 1.84m)
- w.c., w.h.b., partially tiled, Triton T90Z electric shower.
- Attic: (5.13m x 4.03m)
- two velux windows floods the room with light, under eaves storage, currently in use as a den/tv room.
The front garden benefits from off-street parking with additional on-street parking if required, currently lawned. An enclosed side passage leads to the rear garden and is perfect for storage. The garden to the rear measures approximately 50ft in length is paved and lawned and benefits from mature planting. A particular feature of this fine garden is a raised deck area positioned to take full advantage of the sun.
BER No. 109377986
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.41 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.