- Attractive bright accommodation of approximately 101 sqm (1,087 sqft) excluding attic.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Converted attic.
- Lawned rear garden with covered side access.
- Beautiful mountain views from the garden.
- Gas Heating System.
- Good parking.
- Superb residential location close to all amenities.
- Security alarm system.
- Curtains & Blinds Included.
of eye and floor level high gloss kitchen units, patio doors bring you directly out to the rear garden. There is a guest w.c, three spacious bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom. The attic has been converted and is currently in use as office space. To the rear the property is further complimented by a lawned garden with raised deck area. The garden to the front consists of grass lawn with a paved spacious drive way providing car parking with ample off street parking in the vicinity.
Oakdale Close is located within walking distance of a host of amenities at Woodstown Shopping Centre. There is an excellent selection of local schools including St. Colmcille’s Community Schools, leisure and recreational facilities. Knocklyon, Rathfarnham and Templeogue are
all within easy driving distances and transport links are excellent from public transport to the easily accessible M50 just minutes away. The area is very popular for both families and investors seeking an excellent house with everything literally on the doorstep.
- Entrance Hall: (1.70m x 5.50m)
- wooden floor.
- Guest W.C.: (0.76m x 1.60m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, splashback and window to side.
- Sitting Room: (3.50m x 5.60m)
- bay window overlooking the front garden, wooden floor, white sandstone fireplace with black insert, hearth and gas fire.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (5.30m x 5.40m)
- open-plan space, wooden floor running throughout. A range of high gloss floor and eye level fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, integrated wine rack, Fisher & Paykel five ring gas range with double oven, Beko integrated dishwasher. From the Dining area patio doors lead directly to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.60m x 3.50m)
- bright spacious room with floor-to-ceiling wardrobe space and door to
- Ensuite: (1.60m x 1.40m)
- w.c., w.h.b., Quadrant shower tray with a pump shower unit, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.00m x 4.40m)
- large spacious bright room, carpeted.
- Bedroom 3: (2.20m x 2.80m)
- at the front of the property, with wooden floors.
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 1.80m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, tiled floor, Triton T90 2 electric shower.
- Attic Room: (3.70m x 5.00m)
- two velux windows, eaves storage, currently in use as an office.
The front garden benefits from off-street parking with additional on-street parking if required, currently lawned. An enclosed side passage leads to the rear garden. The garden to the rear measures approximately 50ft is paved and lawned and benefits from mature planting. A particular feature of this fine garden is a raised deck area positioned to take full advantage of the sun.
BER No. 109377986
Energy Performance Indicator: 320.06 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org