- Semi detached family home.
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas Fired central heating
- Newly fitted kitchen with new appliances.
- Completely redecorated.
- Approx. 82 sq. m / 882 sq. ft
The property comprises approx. 82 sq.m of bright and spacious accommodation which includes a light filled entrance hall, spacious living room, kitchen/ dining room with double doors to rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms front and back and a single bedroom. There is a modern family bathroom.
There is off street parking to the front with a side gate leading to a low maintenance rear garden that is laid out with a lawn and a paved area ideal al fresco dining.
The house is ideally situated in a cul de sac in this popular development close to every conceivable amenity including Omni Park shopping centre which is within comfortable walking distance. There is an excellent choice of national and secondary schools, and a host of sporting facilities including Morton Stadium close to the property. The M1 & M50 motorways, DCU, Dublin Airport and the City Centre can be easily accessed.
- Hallway (4.3m x 1.75m)
- Fusebox. Alarm
- Sitting Room (4.7m x 2.2m)
- Bay window to the front. Coving. Television point. Feature open fireplace with tile inset and wood surround. Double doors to:
- Kitchen / Dining room (5.1m x 3.1m)
- Extensive range of newly fitted presses. Counter tops and sink unit. Built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Glow worm gas boiler. Double doors to rear garden.
- Landing area (1.96m x 3.14m)
- Side window. Attic access. Hot press.
- Shower Room (2m x 1.85m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 2 (3.06m x 3.44m)
- Double room to the rear of the house.
- Bedroom 1 (4.28m x 2.96m)
- Double room to the front of the house.
- Bedroom 3 (2.08m x 2.9m)
- Single room to the front of the house.
Driveway to the front with lawn and side pedestrian access. Lawn garden to the rear with paved patio seating area. Barna shed.
BER No. 111941852
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.8 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.