- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Side access.
- Off street parking to the front
- West facing garden to rear
- Approx. 93 sq. m (1,001 sq. ft)
- Entrance Porch
- Sliding door to front. Tiled floor
- Hallway (6m x 1.8m)
- Guest toilet under stairs with W.C and WHB. Tiled floor. Alarm. Fusebox
- Sittingroom (6m x 3.2m)
- Large room with Bay window to front. Feature open fireplace. Double doors to:
- Kitchen / Dining room (2.88m x 5.1m)
- Bright room to the rear of the house. Fitted presses. Counter tops and sink unit and drainer. Breakfast bar. 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan. Built in oven. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Double doors to rear garden. Tiled floor. Gas boiler.
- Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (2.73m x 2.28m)
- Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2 (2.76m x 3.66m)
- Laminate floor. Built in wardrobes
- Bathroom (1.68m x 2.1m)
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls. Window to side.
- Bedroom 3 (3.61m x 2.91m)
- Double room to the front of the house. Laminate floor. Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (2.14m x 3.61m)
- Laminate floor.
Sunny west facing rear garden with lawn area and barna shed. Side pedestrian access. Off street parking to the front
BER No. 104860283
Energy Performance Indicator: 278.81 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.