- Impressive double fronted family home standing well detached on approx. 0.2 acre.
- Superbly located in this quietly exclusive and highly convenient location a short walk to both local amenities and the QBC on the N11.
- Generous, well proportioned, bright accommodation.
- Extensive rear garden approx. 33m. (108ft.).
- Huge scope & potential to extend if so desired.
- Oil fired heating.
- Floor area approx. 212 sqm. (2,281sqft.)
Superbly located on one of Donnybrook’s most sought after and quietly exclusive residential roads, a most impressive, detached double fronted family home, enjoying generous and well proportioned accommodation and an extensive (33m. / 108ft.) rear garden.
No 17 is an instantly appealing family home standing well detached on approx. 0.2 acre. Built in the 1940s and lovingly maintained over the years the generous, well laid out accommodation extends to approx. 212sqm (2,281sqft.) and briefly comprises: two interconnecting reception rooms, family room, kitchen, guest w.c., five bedrooms, bathroom and a covered side passage provides very useful utility / storage. A particular feature of this fine home is the extensive front and rear gardens which afford the property much added potential to extend if so desired.
As previously mentioned, Nutley Road is a highly sought after and mature tree lined road of quality family homes, running between Ailesbury Road and Nutley Lane. It is within easy walking distance of St Vincent’s Hospital, Merrion Shopping Centre, and a number of the best known secondary schools in south Dublin, as well as the UCD campus at Belfield. There are a wide range of neighbourhood amenities in the vicinity, including Elm Park Tennis & Golf Club, David Lloyd at Riverview, and transport to and from the city centre via the QBC on the N11 and the DART at Sydney Parade.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (2.95m x 3.85m)
- with feature double height ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls & alarm panel.
- Sitting Room (4.2m x 4.4m)
- with tiled fireplace, raised tiled hearth, sliding doors through to
- Dining Room (4.25m x 4.4m)
- with tile fireplace, raised tiled hearth, door to rear patio.
- Family Room (2.75m x 4.5m)
- Utility Room (1.65m x 8.5m)
- good storage space, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, worktop with presses & cupboards, built in shelving. Doors to both front & rear gardens.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.8m x 3.5m)
- well fitted with an extensive range of timber units comprising presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, large sink unit, four ring electric hob with extractor over, integrated deep fat fryer, double Neff ovens, integrated fridge / freezer, display shelving, tiled splashback, picture window overlooking rear garden & door to rear patio.
- Gallery Landing
- large window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 1 (4.4m x 4.7m)
- built in wardrobes either side of tiled fireplace, very large picture window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 4.5m)
- including slide robe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 3.4m)
- including built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (3.05m x 3.4m)
- including built in cupboards, press & pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 5 / Study (2.85m x 2.25m)
- built in bookshelves & timber floor.
- comprising bath, step in corner shower with Mira electric shower, vanity unit with presses, tiled splashback & tiled floor.
- Seperate W.C.
The property is well set back from Nutley Road, the front garden is walled and hedged, laid out largely in tarmacadam driveway providing excellent off street car parking and lawned area with mature shrubs, bushes & plants. The generous rear garden, which extends to approx. 33m. (108ft.) is well walled, laid out largely in lawn with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes, plants, and trees.
BER No. 112916374
Energy Performance Indicator: 435.49
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.