- Truly delightful landscaped south west facing rear garden (approx. 45m/147sqft)
- Quiet, exclusive and highly convenient location.
- Generous, well proportioned accommodation.
- Separate side access.
- Floor area approx. 233sqm/2,507sqft.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Block built garden shed, approx. 20sqm/215sqft.
No. 18 is an instantly appealing, brick fronted family home that will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers seeking a property on one of Dublin 4’s most sought after residential roads, while enjoying huge scope and potential to create a very special family residence.
The generous, well proportioned accommodation extends to approximately 233sqm / 2,507sqft and briefly comprises impressive reception hall with gallery landing, interconnecting reception rooms overlooking the sunny rear garden, family room, study, guest w.c., kitchen, breakfast room, five bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom.
Nutley Road is a highly sought after, mature, tree lined road of quality family homes running between Ailesbury Road and Nutley Lane. It is within easy walking distance of St Vincent’s Hospital, Merrion Shopping Centre, and a number of the best known secondary schools in south Dublin, as well the UCD campus at Belfield. There are a number of neighbourhood amenities in the vicinity, including Elm Park Golf and Tennis Club, David Lloyd at Riverview, and transport to and from the city via the QBC on the N11 and the DART at Sydney Parade.
- Porch (2.15m x 1m)
- Entrance Hall (4.9m x 3.7m)
- with gallery landing.
- Dining Room (3.6m x 4.65m)
- open arch leading to
- Drawing Room (3.75m x 5.6m)
- with gas fire, tile hearth & insert,
- Study (2.6m x 3.75m)
- with built in shelving units.
- Downstairs w.c.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, understairs storage.
- Inner Hall (1.1m x 1.6m)
- with storage unit off.
- Family Room (3.05m x 5.8m)
- Kitchen (4.4m x 4.7m)
- with aga, window overlooking the rear, one bowl stainless steel sink, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, range of floor and wall units. Arch leading to
- Breakfast Room (2.25m x 3.7m)
- with door opening to rear patio.
- Enclosed side passage (1m x 15.9m)
- Garden Shed (2.4m x 3.8m)
- block built, with gas boiler (installed in April 2018).
- Landing (7m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 4.8m)
- with built in storage, door to
- with wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 4.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (4.45m x 4.75m)
- incl built in storage on either side of chimney breast, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4 (3.75m x 3m)
- with built in storage and built in desk.
- Bedroom 5 (1.9m x 2.7m)
- with tiled floors, part tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, step in shower unit.
The front garden is walled and bordered by flowerbeds, with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Tarmacadam driveway provides excellent off street car parking. Gated covered side passage leads to the truly delightful extensive south west facing rear garden (45m/147ft) planted with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes, and plants. Large patio taking full advantage of the south west aspect. Outside sheds and a block built shed to the rear of the garden (approx. 20sqm/215sqft).
BER No. 113288864
Energy Performance Indicator: 337.82
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.