- Superb location on this highly convenient and much-sought-after, tree lined, quiet residential road.
- Extensive, landscaped front and rear gardens.
- Well proportioned, spacious family accommodation.
- Large garage space to the side.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area approximately 245sqm (2,637sqft).
- Ample off street car parking.
- Double glazed windows.
Nutley Avenue is a premier residential road, with a wealth of amenities on its doorstep. There are an excellent selection of restaurants and shops nearby, as well as public transport links to the city centre, including a good bus service on the Merrion Road & Nutley Lane, and Sydney Parade DART station. St Vincent’s University Hospital, the Merrion Shopping centre, and Elm Park Golf Club are all within walking distance. Also in the immediate area there are a number of popular primary and secondary schools, including St Michael’s College, Blackrock College, St Conleth’s, St Teresian’s, and UCD Campus Belfield.
- Entrance Porch (1.9m x 1.55m)
- tiled floor, glazed door leading to
- Entrance Hall (2.15m x 4.70m)
- timber panelling, full length hall mirror, parquet style flooring, arch with step down through to
- Study/Home Office (2.30m x 5.60m)
- timber panelled walls, integrated study desk/home bureau, fitted press units, marble fireplace with coal effect gas fire, timber mantle over. Excellent storage & fitted shelving.
- Downstairs w.c. (1.85m x 2.30m)
- recently refitted, wash hand basin, w.c., marble tiled walls & floors, heated towel rail, mirror over sink, provision for a shower.
- Family Room/TV Room (3.40m x 6.00m)
- (into the bay window which measures 1.90m x 0.85m) with fitted shelving & parquet style timber flooring.
- Living/Dining Room (4.50m x 7.90m)
- attractive marble fireplace with marble & brass inset, coal effect gas fire, marble hearth, panelled ceiling, bow window, triple doors leading out to the rear garden.recessed down lighting, roof light adding extra light into this room. (3.65m x 1.4m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.15m x 6.80m)
- (measurement into the bow) (Bow measures 2.35m x 1.5m) picture window overlooking the rear garden, roof light, fitted with a good range of white press and drawer units, one and half bowl sink unit, display cabinets, four ring Neff gas hob with extractor over, Neff double oven, microwave, integrated fridge freezer. Window out to garage space. Door to utility & enclose side passage.
- Utility Room (1.50m x 2.35m)
- fitted with a good range of press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine & dryer.
- Enclosed side entrance (1m x 7.75m)
- door out garage space,
- Garage Space (2.75m x 6.3m)
- excellent for bike storage, triple gates opening to front garden, wraught iron gates opening to front garden, water tap, fitted storage.
- hotpress, linen store
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 3.7m)
- picture window overlooking rear & St Michael's playing grounds, window seat, recessed downlighting, sliderobe wardrobes, door through to walk in dressing room & ensuite.
- Ensuite Shower Room (2.85m x 3.6m)
- fitted mirror drawer wardrobes, ensuite with vanity wash hand basin, w.c., double shower with rain shower and separate power shower, tiled walls and floors, heated towel rail, v-shaped/triangular window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (4.05m x 3.35m)
- excellent fitted wardrobes, centre dresser with mirror over.
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.3m)
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 3.7m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bidet, bath, double shower with mosaic tiling, presses & units, mirror, tiled walls, timber panelled ceiling.
- CONVERTED ATTIC (8.35m x 4m)
- Room (3.95m x 5.5m)
- currently in use as a bedroom, views over St Michael's Rugby Grounds & Athletics pitch. extensive undereaves storage, fitted shelving
- Shower Room (1.5m x 2.80m)
- vanity wash hand basin, w.c., step in tiled shower with Mira Sport electric shower, tiled walls and floors
To the front there is a mature landscaped garden bordered by flower beds, mainly in lawn with tarmacadamed driveway with ample off street carparking, and cobblelock patio area to the side. Large garage space. To the rear there is a walled garden measuring 24m (79ft) x 9m (29ft 7’), mainly in lawn with mature shrubs, herbaceous borders, trees, flower beds, large granite barbeque / patio area outside kitchen/dining room area, block built boiler house store, and rear there is a gravelled patio area.
BER No. 112382965
Energy Performance Indicator: 330.68 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.