- Excellent family location close to UCD.
- A short walk to the LUAS at Milltown.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Westerly rear garden.
- Off-street car parking and a garage.
- Mostly double-glazed windows.
- Floor area approx. 136 m2 (1,460 sq.ft.) including garage
No. 31 boasts a large living/dining room and kitchen/breakfast room with double doors opening to the patio and rear garden. From the kitchen/breakfast room, there is a door to the garage offering further scope to convert or build over if required.
Upstairs, there are four generous bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite and a family bathroom. There is ample off-street car parking to the front and a mature westerly rear garden.
Nutgrove Park is approximately 4 km (2.5 miles) south of Dublin City Centre, an extremely popular residential area, just a short walk from many recreational amenities, UCD Belfield campus, Milltown, Ranelagh and Donnybrook. There are an excellent choice of schools nearby including Gonzaga College, Alexandra College, St. Killian’s and Mount Anville. The property is also easily accessible to nearby Dundrum Town Centre. The LUAS at Milltown is a short walk away, providing easy access to Dublin City Centre and beyond. There are a host of leisure facilities nearby including David Lloyd Riverview and both Milltown and Elm Park Golf Clubs.
- Reception Hall (2m x 4.4m)
- with cloaks cupboard and understairs storage.
- Living / Dining (3.55m x 8.2m)
- into bay with range of fitted maple display cabinets, cupboards, shelving, fireplace with silstone mantle and slate inset and hearth and door out to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (4.8m x 5.8m)
- fitted with range of high and low oak presses, breakfast counter, one and a half bowl s.s.s.u., plumbed for dishwasher, Scholtes gas hob, extractor fan, De Dietrich double oven, integrated fridge, tiled splashback, Amtico tiled floor. Kitchen family area has three velux windows and double folding doors to patio and rear garden. Breakfast dining area has door to garage.
- Garage (2.65m x 5.4m)
- with plumbing for a washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (2.5m x 2.5m)
- with fitted wardrobe, polished timber floor and outlook over front.
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 4.5m)
- including bay, fitted wardrobes with polished timber floor.
- En Suite
- with step-in shower, pedestal w.h.b., w.c.
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 2.7m)
- with fitted shelving, polished timber floors and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 2.4m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- with bath, telephone hand shower, w.c., pedestal w.h.b., cork tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- with shelved hotpress and stira access to attic, which is floored for storage.
To the front, there is a lawned walled garden with ample off-street car parking and access to the garage. To the rear, there is a sunny westerly rear garden, mainly in lawn, with patio area and mature hedging and shrubs.
BER No. 1005592
Energy Performance Indicator: 395.94 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.