- Excellent open plan living accommodation of approx. 102 sqm (1,100 sqft).
- Low maintenance south facing garden of approx. 20ft.
- Prime residential location, close to local amenities.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Tastefully extended & modernised.
- Floored attic with Velux window and pull down Stira.
88 Nutgrove Avenue is superbly located with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep to include a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools. There are excellent shopping and recreational facilities locally with Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre within easy reach and the house is just minutes’ walk from the local shops in Churchtown and Rathfarnham Village. For commuters the area is very well serviced with local bus routes, dedicated cycle lane, the LUAS stations of Dundrum and Windy Arbour and the M50 are all easily accessible.
- Living / Dining Area: (5.10m x 6.90m)
- spacious open plan room, featuring two open fireplaces, double doors lead to kitchen.
- Guest W.C.:
- under stairs with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Kitchen: (4.40m x 3.70m)
- tiled wood effect floor, a range of hand painted eye and floor level units with matching bespoke country style larder unit, Rosieres range oven with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher.
- hot press with shelving and access to the attic via a pull down Stira stairs.
- Master Bedroom: (4.40m x 3.20m)
- running the full width of the house, two large picture windows, original fireplace and range of hand-painted bespoke fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.40m x 4.10m)
- picture window overlooking the rear and bespoke fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.10m x 4.10m)
- fitted with a range of bespoke office desk and shelving with built-in fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 3.00m)
- mosaic ceiling to floor tiles, fitted power shower, free standing roll top bath, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Attic Room: (3.30m x 4.50m)
- floored with Velux window. Accessed via a pull down ladder.
To the front of the property there is a cobble locked drive way with ample off-street parking. The south facing maintenance free rear garden is not directly overlooked and attracts all day sun.
BER No. 108909375
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com