- Excellent accommodation of approximately 87 sq.m. (936 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Highly convenient location.
- Superb south westerly facing rear garden extending to approximately 29 metres (90ft).
- 12 minutes’ walk from the LUAS at Dundrum and Windy Arbour.
- Prime residential location, close to all amenities.
- On-street parking.
- Large storage shed of 4x4 included in the sale.
360 Nutgrove Avenue is superbly located with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep to include a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools such as Good Shepherd National School, Educate Together and Notre Dame. There are excellent shopping and recreational facilities locally with Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre within easy reach and the house is just minutes’ walk from the further shopping at Churchtown and Rathfarnham Village. For commuters the area is very well serviced with local bus routes, namely the No. 17 and No. 61 buses, dedicated cycle lane, the Luas stations at Dundrum and Windy Arbour and the M50 are all easily accessible.
- Entrance Hall: (1.79m x 3.70m)
- understairs storage.
- Dining Room: (2.70m x 3.82m)
- with hard wood floor, picture window overlooking the front and small tiled open fireplace.
- Living Room: (3.33m x 4.00m)
- with tiled open fireplace, double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
- with eye and floor level fitted units, electric hob, oven, plumbed for washing machine and double glazed door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.86m x 2.34m)
- built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (2.89m x 4.10m)
- open fireplace.
- Bedroom 3: (2.86m x 2.82m)
- small built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 1.34m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90 shower, fully tiled walls and floor and wall-mounted heated towel rail.
There is a small well-maintained lawned garden to the front with side access leading to a private south-westerly facing rear garden of approximately 29m (90ft) with an Indian sandstone slabbed paved patio area, storage shed and large timber shed of 4m x 4m.
BER No. 109582635
Energy Performance Indicator: 277.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org